Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2nd annual Demo Race on Lake George N.Y. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/77621-2nd-annual-demo-race-lake-george-n-y.html)

Shane 04-29-2004 07:43 AM

Bob,

I have mine a my neighbors docks available. I checked with them last night and they gave the THUMBS UP! They have shallow water, I have DEEP water. O/Bs at their house, BIG BORES at mine for overnight dockage if needed!

GLH 04-29-2004 07:44 AM

Originally posted by OTIS311
..as long as we make a point to have dinner and a few drinks at the place to keep them happy
I'm game for a few...

otis311 04-30-2004 01:16 PM

Shane, How are we making out with the 100mph club

Can you post the potential list of runners you have so far

Bob

Shane 04-30-2004 01:28 PM

Me
Chuck Allen
Ozzie if he gets his engines back in...lookin' good now
Jason????
Mac???
T2x???

otis311 04-30-2004 06:45 PM

Originally posted by Shane
Me
Chuck Allen
Ozzie if he gets his engines back in...lookin' good now
Jason????
Mac???
T2x???

ok, good so far.

You can add Frankie in his 26 American Offshore
Jerry Strosberg said he will probably run
Ron Forsey has 2 friends with 100mph cats that want to run

How about Ron Abbott. we should invite him in, dont you think. Also, call Mac and Jason if you get a chance and confirm that they will run. Also Mac might know of some fast little boys that would run.

GLH 05-02-2004 07:48 AM

I think either Fisher's or Harris bay are the best given your size etc. Nice gradual ramp, lots of docking, VERY VERY protected water..NEVER gets rough and big parking field.
Where is that geographically Shane ? Any Addresses close by and what about overnight security for the trucks and trailers?

Shane 05-02-2004 07:51 AM

Actually GLH, it is just to the east of the Steel Pier where the cruise boats dock. It is just tot eh east of where we dock for the run/race. Noting secure at the beach but nit a "trouble" area either. It basically in the same place with respect to the east shore, as is where we park with respect to the west shore.

Shane 05-02-2004 07:53 AM

Also, Harris Bay Yacht Club has a travel lift if you would prefer that.

GLH 05-02-2004 07:57 AM

Actually GLH, it is just to the east of the Steel Pier where the cruise boats dock. It is just tot eh east of where we dock for the run/race. Noting secure at the beach but nit a "trouble" area either. It basically in the same place with respect to the east shore, as is where we park with respect to the west shore.
You lost me there with the grammar and the directions, Shane breath trough your nose a little and slow down on the Pepsi. :D:D:D

GLH 05-02-2004 07:59 AM

Essentially we can put in the water east of the steel pier in the Village?