Gladiator flipped in Biscayne Bay...

Notices

Gladiator flipped in Biscayne Bay...

Old 04-28-2004, 11:59 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Crawl back in your hole if you don't have the nads to show your head.

Make sure the attendants with the white shirts and the cattle prods lock the lid behind you this time.

You might also tell them that the straps tying your shirt sleeves in the back are loose.

Also stop cutting and pasting taught of others it's refreshing to have your own. I'm sure "plagiarizeonly.com" must love you but here your getting old with a lot of people.
Old 04-28-2004, 12:00 PM
LPA2106

I have been insulted by much better people I assure you!

Old 04-28-2004, 12:02 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Not changing the subject, just thinking how does this **** effect me and me boating on Sunday's in the summertime. Will I be screwed because of someone else's misfortune (true accident), or someone's incompetence/lack of experience/or being liquored-up! I love boating, I just do not want the government to get involved with speed regulations for boating, because there are now more reportable accidents than in years past. Reportable because of the Internet as mentioned earlier.
Old 04-28-2004, 12:06 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally posted by LPA2106
I have been insulted by much better people I assure you!
Fess up with who you are or shut up.

Last edited by GLH; 04-28-2004 at 12:23 PM.
Old 04-28-2004, 12:09 PM
LPA2106

Question: What do you get when you cross the Godfather with a philosopher?
Answer: An offer you can't understand.

..this is all philosophical

and again no need for name calling

Old 04-28-2004, 12:12 PM
LPA2106

...When I signed up they did NOT require me to put my name address and picture on the board....and I don't intend to...it's a free country and until OSO boots me off I will remain a gentleman with questions...a few answers..and a decent approach to the sport....

...For every philosopher, there exists an equal and opposite philosopher..

in other words...no 2 people are always right...

Old 04-28-2004, 12:13 PM
mirageman

i THINK THIS IS GETTING A LITTLE HEATED...LETS ALL RRRREEEELLLAAXXXXX.........

The answer is absolutely not under normal use conditions. What is normal use? Imagine taking the wife and kids out on the boat, or maybe even grandparents. Your going to be thinking about what is in there best interest. If you got 90 year old grandma and grandpa in the back seat your not going to be running the boat WFO in 6-8's in the ocean! You will be running in the 50's slowing down for big waves, and making wide sweeping turns, and maybe if it is calm open her up a little bit to give grandpa a boner. But when your out with your buddies, pounding down the beers running WFO making tight turns, what do you think is going to happen ??????.............no brainer....................

Just be a responisble boater.Stop thinking about yourself for once and think about the people around you. Do this and you will never have a problem with a stepped hull, conventional V, Cat, or West Marine 8' inflatable dingy with 9 h.p. Merc.

Old 04-28-2004, 12:19 PM
LPA2106

"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight."

Old 04-28-2004, 12:22 PM
mirageman

Worse yet, if it weren't for the combustible engine we would be blow-boters arguing about which sail is best, and how best to save the manatees.

Old 04-28-2004, 12:23 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Even better he's an attorney...

Quick Reply: Gladiator flipped in Biscayne Bay...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.