Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   National Marine (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/77794-national-marine.html)

Tim G. 04-28-2004 01:11 PM

National Marine

Hey all..
Just looking for your opinions on National Marine. I'm sure some of you have bought boats from them. Anybody bought from their Florida office.

Opinions/Thought please..

Feel free to email or PM me if you don't want to post...

Many thanks,

Tim G.
[email protected]
954-647-5131

CigDaze 04-28-2004 01:26 PM

Talk to OTIS311...

I was there for most of the deal Bob had with them and I was seriously amazed with how they bent over backwards for him...If the way they treated Bob is their norm, I would reccommend them to anyone.

GLH 04-28-2004 02:10 PM

or Spitfire

dockrocker 04-28-2004 02:12 PM

Hmmmm... getting the itch, Tim? :D

Tim G. 04-28-2004 02:31 PM

Originally posted by dockrocker
Hmmmm... getting the itch, Tim? :D
Always have the itch....but I'll be scratching the itch after you roll down and buy my Pantera:D

dockrocker 04-28-2004 02:57 PM

Just talked to a firm about a position today, and they need it filled *right now*... Of course, Too Old has that nice unrigged 28' single - who wants to deal? :D

Tim G. 04-28-2004 03:02 PM

Yep. Too old does have a nice unrigged boat...

Call Jo or Pepe about that boat to get their thoughts. I'm sure they know all the details on that boat. And they'll fill you in on my boat as well.

I'm willing to hear all offers, but the honest truth is that this boat is worth the coin.

You just let me know when to fluff the tires on my trailer...;)

otis311 04-28-2004 06:27 PM

I can not speak highly enough about the boys from National at both locations.

They have absolutly gone way above what is expected while purchasing my Tiger. My wife, my crew, and myself were treated like KINGS during the Sarasota Poker Run. I had a problem with the boat the first week I owned it, they came across state and picked it up and dropped me off a brand new 42' Fountain to use while they fixed it (full of fuel). While taking delivery I noticed a few things that needed attention. The boat was brought to Cigarette to have the small jobs done perfect. There is not one reason why I would not reccomend them. Besides, they gave me a great deal and took several trades !!! What more could you ask for

Talk to Eddie Culpepper or his boss, Blume Loe. I can promise you that you wont meet two nicer people in your life

Tell them you talked with me

Bob Scanlon

otis311 04-28-2004 06:30 PM

As a matter of fact. Look for a good business story for National Marine and also Suncoast Powerboats in Sarasota from me. I have had such good business dealings with both of them that I feel everyone should know about it. They deserve the good words

Bob

dockrocker 04-28-2004 08:49 PM

That sort of thing is nice to hear - too often all we get here is the bad. That is useful, but it's nice to hear the flip side as well.