Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone for the Naked Turtle on Lake Champlain (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/77799-anyone-naked-turtle-lake-champlain.html)

BLee 04-29-2004 08:24 AM

Originally posted by GLH
Who uses a winch???

Power load man, Power Load...

lmao :D :D

GLH 04-29-2004 08:58 AM

Originally posted by PokerRunGunT/S
lmao :D :D
Im a big believer in using 1200 HP in the back pushing to load then half a nitwit pulling in the front! :D:D:D

waterheater 04-29-2004 09:18 AM

Thanks GL. What a guy. I power load, just gotta hold it there. yes i remember helping Chris when you loaded last. Sure you should be using dental floss for cable to hold that big rig?:D :D

GLH 04-29-2004 12:42 PM

Originally posted by waterheater
Thanks GL. What a guy. I power load, just gotta hold it there. yes i remember helping Chris when you loaded last. Sure you should be using dental floss for cable to hold that big rig?:D :D
Dental floss would work at the Mallet's Bay ramp. CG is a little steep

cowisl 04-29-2004 01:17 PM

have fun tonight and enjoy the weather!

GLH 04-30-2004 06:55 AM

Season is really started now, the official first beer has been drank at the Naked Turtle and the season is underway.

Went across the lake for Dinner at the Turtle.

That 30 mph North wind kicked up the lake enough for the family to get some air 3 or 4 times. As usuall in the early season we were the first and only boat in the bassin...

My wife did see what looked like a Baja 29 Outlaw coming up but they turned around and kept riding. They looked like they were having fun. Roughest I've been out this year, not counting getting spanked in Florida!

OldSchool 04-30-2004 07:27 AM

Originally posted by GLH
Season is really started now, the official first beer has been drank at the Naked Turtle and the season is underway.

Went across the lake for Dinner at the Turtle.

That 30 mph North wind kicked up the lake enough for the family to get some air 3 or 4 times. As usuall in the early season we were the first and only boat in the bassin...

My wife did see what looked like a Baja 29 Outlaw coming up but they turned around and kept riding. They looked like they were having fun. Roughest I've been out this year, not counting getting spanked in Florida!

:cool: :cool: :D :D :D

powerguy 04-30-2004 01:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
G.L I am getting closer. Looks like I will be feet wet next Thursday. Took a couple pics today.

powerguy 04-30-2004 01:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A little too much glare from the Frenzy wax job I gave it in the barn.

powerguy 04-30-2004 02:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
new spargi steering wheel just like the ones in those "kitty" boats ( Thanks Too Old)