Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Unbelieveable!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/77927-unbelieveable.html)

Ange 04-30-2004 11:21 AM

I'm not all that sure that eithics course would mean anything to this little scum bag anyway. Jason, I think this is a prime case of a need for one of those a$$ kicking we were talking about.

45sonic 04-30-2004 12:06 PM

I'm so glad this came to the OSO.

I don't have much to say other than I agree with each one of you.

Freedom of speech or not that was completely wrong. Only after reading and hearing about Tillman's death did all of this REALLY hit home. Opinions like that need to be kept to the individual and not published or broadcast.

Don't like who is defending your 1st amendment right then get the HELL out.

Bill

Craig, the invitation to go boating is a good idea. I need someone to inspect my props while under way.

Caincando1 04-30-2004 02:04 PM

Taken from the news today. Do hero's do this?

The photos showed U.S. troops smiling, posing, laughing or giving the thumbs-up sign as naked, male Iraqi prisoners were stacked in a pyramid or positioned to simulate sex acts with one another.

robyw1 04-30-2004 02:22 PM

Unfortunately there are too many spineless cowards just like him in this world and not enough Hero's like Tillman. Don't give these extreme leftist little pukes the satisfaction of your displeasure about at their statements. These gutless little poodle puzzies feed on the controversy and it makes believe they have a purpose in society.

We all know you couldn't find a better definition for the word hero than Pat Tillman. Our best thoughts are with his family and words could never define how much we appreciate the sacrifice made by all of the soldiers fighting in combat.

God bless you Pat

Steve 1 04-30-2004 03:58 PM

Originally posted by Caincando1

The photos showed U.S. troops smiling, posing, laughing or giving the thumbs-up sign as naked, male Iraqi prisoners were stacked in a pyramid or positioned to simulate sex acts with one another.
=======================================

I have no pity none at all for any of the Iraqi prisoners not even for a dumb a$$ like you and much less for that psychotic anti American coward infested liberal press.. where were they when these "nice people" had our own solders prisoners or Dragging them thru the streets and hanging Americans bodies from a bridge or burning and hacking to death.. Get it straight Dumas this is War!!

dhlaw 04-30-2004 05:20 PM

Originally posted by Steve 1
Originally posted by Caincando1

=======================================

I have no pity none at all for any of the Iraqi prisoners not even for a dumb a$$ like you and much less for that psychotic anti American coward infested liberal press.. where were they when these "nice people" had our own solders prisoners or Dragging them thru the streets and hanging Americans bodies from a bridge or burning and hacking to death.. Get it straight Dumas this is War!!

Steve,
those are "detainees" not prisoners. They were not taken in combat but actually taken at checkpoints because they appear "suspicious"......

PhantomChaos 04-30-2004 05:31 PM

Originally posted by Steve 1

I have no pity none at all for any of the Iraqi prisoners not even for a dumb a$$ like you and much less for that psychotic anti American coward infested liberal press...........

Oh brother...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: So informed! :D

Steve 1 04-30-2004 05:36 PM

d-law Then why were they detained ?? Maybe for the RPG they had in their "tool set"..

These are not the class of people we would meet on the way home from Church or Synagogue..

Like I said asking me for pity is useless..

Formula Outlaw 04-30-2004 05:39 PM

We are "AT WAR" with a gutless, spineless enemy. One who kills defenseless women and children with complete impunity, with total disregard or respect for human life. One who is unwilling to live peacefully with those who may have adopted a different philosophy, either religion, or social. One who is not going to stop, ever, until he is stopped. He is a disease, a cancer, something that must be eradicated by any means possible. And I mean ANY MEANS POSSIBLE. And to those who would say that makes us like them I say no it does not. We allow them to live their lives as they see fit, they do not. That makes the difference. Either live in peace, or do not live. That simple.:mad:

Steve 1 04-30-2004 05:40 PM

Oh brother...... So informed!

By Nort
========================================

Hey guy at least I was over there and helped in my own small way ;As some of my Equipment helped protect our Brave troops..