Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Travis Party Barge Overturns (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/78158-lake-travis-party-barge-overturns.html)

RollWithIt 05-03-2004 12:55 PM

Hey, never said I had a problem with lesbians and Bi women. Known a few myself and, yes, they are fun to party with. :D

Was just checking to make sure you werent batting for the other team after what you've just gone through.

BTW, if those girls will be there, I'm there!!

BajaRunner 05-03-2004 01:05 PM

Originally posted by Shah Mat
Wow, you can see at 80'?

You can't see anything past 1 foot where we boat. If you drop your sunglasses in the Potomac River in 3 feet of water..... they're gone, even where it's a sandy bottom which is rare. Most of the river bottom resembles what you would find in a baby's diaper.

visability gets as good as 25' and is usually 10-15.

its a rocky bottom. ive been as far down as 130' and it gets darker but still visable.

Clay Washington 05-03-2004 01:19 PM

Originally posted by RollWithIt
Hey, never said I had a problem with lesbians and Bi women. Known a few myself and, yes, they are fun to party with. :D

Was just checking to make sure you werent batting for the other team after what you've just gone through.

BTW, if those girls will be there, I'm there!!

LOL! No, I'm not a "switch hitter"! :p

And yes... Those women (and few more just as good looking) are on the lake most weekends. The one in the middle is married, and they are good friends of mine. The other two are "very good friends" :D , and I can see a "three-way" in my immediate future! :cool:

I love Austin! :)

gdfatha 05-03-2004 01:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Even CNN got excited about this one..

gdfatha 05-03-2004 01:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
whuuz nakid??

OldSchool 05-03-2004 02:41 PM

Originally posted by Gary Anderson
craig223
So you want to see a gay beach? Something you would like to share with the board?
:D

Damn... I don't even know how to respond.:crazy: :D :D I didn't know that it was a sausage convention going on!! I'm married and don't go that way. It's Snapper or nothing for me!!!:D

Oh yea...Thanks for the quote Troutly, you phucktarded knob.:p :D

OldSchool 05-03-2004 02:45 PM

Originally posted by Shah Mat
Yea Craig, is there somthing you want to share?

Yes there is something that I'd like to share, I let Joey (Shah Mat) drive the Cigarette a few weeks ago. I hope he enjoyed it, because it will never happen again!!!:p :D :D :D

Downtown42 05-03-2004 02:53 PM

was that a stepped hull on the party barge?

BajaRunner 05-03-2004 02:57 PM

i like this new word phucktard :D

Pointerman 05-03-2004 03:21 PM

Originally posted by Downtown42
was that a stepped hull on the party barge?
I can't believe it took someone this long. I came to this thread with the sole intention of poking some fun.

Here is the direction I was going to take:

All party barges should be banned. If we don't get party barges under control then the insurance rates on them will certainly drive all of us out of the boating community. What will happen when the government starts legislating party barges? We are all doomed...

You know how the rest goes.