Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ange!!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/78367-ange.html)

RollWithIt 05-11-2004 11:02 AM

Terra, you need to take it upon yourself to look in the fridge. Its a guy thing. We just automatically look in refreigerators out of curiosity and assume everybody else does. This is one of those times you need to think like a guy. :p

Ange 05-11-2004 11:21 AM

Usually it's just that guys open the fridge HOPING that some food fairy took pity on them and loaded up the fridge when they weren't looking... :D

robyw1 05-11-2004 11:25 AM

Well I have been guilty of putting the milk back in the fridge with just a half ounce left in it. That doesn't sit well to others

Roby

Ange 05-11-2004 11:31 AM

Yea, that makes us a little pissy. Go to have a bowl of cereal and have enough milk for ONE Frosted Flake. What's up with that? :D

Reed Jensen 05-11-2004 11:35 AM

Originally posted by Ange
Yea, that makes us a little pissy. Go to have a bowl of cereal and have enough milk for ONE Frosted Flake. What's up with that? :D
I had a room mate years ago... he used to put the milk container back in empty... mayo jars empty... oj cartons empty.. egg cartons... empty... The worst part... they were all my containers.... :hothead:

Ange 05-11-2004 11:38 AM

And he was your roomie for how long, Reed? I can't see it being very long at all. Maybe he figured you would think you ate it all if he just put the containers back. No dice, huh?

IceAngel 05-11-2004 07:27 PM

Hey guys and gals what's up

R Addiction 05-11-2004 10:20 PM

Yes Ange, there are 2 of us!!! I also have 2 sisters. I'm the youngest of 4. My brother, Ike is the previous owner of Warpaint's 28 Apache. He just sold his 41 Apache:(

ragtop409 05-11-2004 11:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:D

Reed Jensen 05-12-2004 12:42 AM

Originally posted by Ange
And he was your roomie for how long, Reed? I can't see it being very long at all. Maybe he figured you would think you ate it all if he just put the containers back. No dice, huh?
He didn't last long... actually... I didn't last long... between the landlord that wouldn't fix anything and the room mate being a pig... I left... I was working for a contractor that worked out of nine western states... including Hawaii... only when we got a job in Hawaii... all the suck-ups got to go... I was always given the sh!t details. I was in town about 4 days a month...so when I got home from being in Las Vegas for three weeks ... every dish, glass, piece of DIRTY silverware was on the coffee table in front of the tv.... and there ... surrounded by every piece of dirty laundry this ******* owned was the prick himself... buck naked asleep on MY SOFA.... I just turned around , walked out the door and went to a motel... I called the landlord the next day and told him I was out of there ( was my place ) and he could deal with the *******...since they deserved each other. I went back later and retrieved my stuff.... That... was the last time I had a room mate... :hothead: