Notices

Ange!!!!!!!!

Old 05-19-2004, 02:16 PM
jtmiller02

Default Re: Ange!!!!!!!!

i know what you're talkin about, besides left hand teases right hand pleases

I duno Ange, its been 7 months now and I'm not feeling the least bit "cured". I feel like i have more good days then before but I also avoid the activities that make it worse, and can't do a lot of the fun things I used to. One thing that does suprize me tho is the fact that, I've told them multiple times I'm in the worst shape I've ever been in. The steroid treatments made me put on weight and not being active doens't help, yet no excercise nothing. I would think the therapy would help more if it included something to help me get back in better shape like i was and be able to heal better. I'm not a doctor, but these are my thoughts on it.

Hell just givin up sodas, cutting back from a few a day to like 1-2 a week made me feel like a whole new person. I just feel like maybe theres something else that we could be doing to improve more, but hell i'm not a doc.

Old 05-19-2004, 02:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds silly....

did you try a tush cush JT???

LMAO Ange...you're beautiful!
Old 05-19-2004, 02:23 PM
Registered

Miller, what about swimming. Is that a possibility. At least you dont have the weight stress since your in water. I've read they use that as a therapy tool.

Bonnie, Not the tush cush. The pillows with the holes in them. OO
Old 05-19-2004, 02:24 PM
jtmiller02

tush cush? don't think that would do it...i got some drugs that will make it "not hurt" but i won't exactly be productive after taking those. Hell I'll prob. just fall out of the chair if I take those things.

Ok back to productive ****, what kinda stickers should I make. I got dr bills to pay. Even oakley seems to be selling slower than normal this week

Old 05-19-2004, 02:25 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Have you been to a chiropractor, just out of curiosity?
Old 05-19-2004, 02:26 PM
jtmiller02

Roll: that actually is a good idea, i need to find a place here to swim more often. I used to have a pool at my old place and swam all the time, not to mention I was in the watersports biz and certified for lifegaurding etc. I'm sure getting back in the water more (without a beer in my hand) would certainly be good for me.

Old 05-19-2004, 02:29 PM
jtmiller02

i know some people who swear by the Chrio. and others that consider them to be like a witch doctor. Only problem for my situation is just that I'm going to see these Orthopedic surgeons and the physical therapist, i duno how the chiro would fit into that. They might be kinda insulted by that, not to mention I'm not really sure that I'm sold on the whole thing either. Some people seem to have a good bit of success by it and then theres others who think its just a load of **** to charge you $ every week.

Old 05-19-2004, 02:30 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Thanks Bonnie

I didn't take anything they gave me for my knee either. My chiropractor keeps it completely under control.
Old 05-19-2004, 02:34 PM
Registered

My mother had her back broken as a teen when a car T-boned the one she was in. Docs couldnt stop the constant pain she was in. She then tried a Chiro with nothing to loose at that point. Got rid of the pain. She wouldn't hesitate to try it again if needed.

Look at it this way, if you go and it does nothing, your no worse off than you are now. If it takes care of the pain, well who cares if its certified by the AMA or not.
Old 05-19-2004, 02:42 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

I can say that I have been to chiro's I didn't like and then I have the one I go to now. If he ever moves, I'm following him. I have a knee cap out of place and a degenerating disc in my back. He takes care of ALL of it. When I think of the number of years I went with daily pain in my knee, this guy could walk on water and I wouldn't be surprised. I can see if he has any suggestions for you if you want Jon.

Quick Reply: Ange!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.