Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone going to Grand Lake Memorial Day? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/78834-anyone-going-grand-lake-memorial-day.html)

BigSilverCat 05-11-2004 11:59 PM

we will be there, the boat might not be done but we have paddles. I wonder how long it would take to paddle the boat to dripping?

RebarBox 05-12-2004 08:30 AM

just have a pontoon give you a tow....:eek: :D

BLee 05-12-2004 08:42 AM

Originally posted by RebarBox
PokerRun, are you missing the 28 yet? How does that 38 Cig launch off of a 33 foot cruiser wake??:eek::eek::D
I will always miss the 28. Luckily, the gentleman who bought it lives close by, so maybe I can get a ride. :cool:

The 38 pretty much laughs at any wake on the lake. Although, it can pull some pretty sick air off the coast of Miami in some good 5-7's. :cool:

Man, we have alot of Grand lake folks on OSO.

FINMAN 05-12-2004 08:48 AM

I will be out there as well. Wont be in my boat since I sold it but will be in the family's cruiser. May try to get it into Drip if we get early if not will probably end up in cruiser cove over by Hammerhead Marina. We have several little ones on the boat this year. Family just seems to be growing every Fall and Winter.

Finman

BLee 05-12-2004 08:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by FINMAN
We have several little ones on the boat this year. Family just seems to be growing every Fall and Winter.

Finman

The choice of champions bro. :D :D :D

FINMAN 05-12-2004 08:55 AM

Crap,
So thats been the problem.
I owe you a beer brandon.

Finman

WARPARTY36 05-12-2004 10:37 AM

Originally posted by eyezlee
Its written Skiatook and pronounced just like you wrote. Nice little lake. Probably boring as hell for a holiday though.
About ten years ago we got kicked off Skiatook because our boats were too big and too loud.:rolleyes: They said we were bothering the fisherman. We were in a 28' Scarab excel.:D I hope they have changed their toon, they threatened to confiscate the boat:hothead:
We will be at Grand, probably in the big boat. I think we have a group coming in. Chuck from Z104 wants to broadcast live :eek: That could be interesting!:crazy:

FINMAN 05-12-2004 10:47 AM

Bub,
come find us and we can tie up. That would be interesting if James was there and so was Chuck because of the history.
Ryan may have Probable Cause out that weekend.

Finman

BLee 05-12-2004 10:53 AM

Originally posted by WARPARTY36

We will be at Grand, probably in the big boat. I think we have a group coming in.

What?!?! You are leaving the indian in the tee-pee, or is Greg taking it...:rolleyes: HE BETTER HAVE CHICKS! :D :D

FINMAN 05-12-2004 11:09 AM

Since you guys are having girl problems I will send some your way ranging from ages 1 to 12.
Bubba should like that.

Finman