Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   One GOOD gas rumor! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/78854-one-good-gas-rumor.html)

Kohldog 05-12-2004 04:34 PM

Originally posted by LudvaBMW
IDRPSTF

If it well comprehend ask behind how long cross over ship to the slippage.?
Abided it thereabouts 5 - 8 seconds but I don't know it exactly
I was trying another propeller size 19 but other rise,to have been better but ship rode only 82km
and to have been some if I trimoval or no,rode it in the same way and Z drive quite down
As I mounted trim tabs
So it improved
Maximum speed stayed same

First we had to learn Puderspeak, now we have a whole new language! :D

Oh well, this one should be a breeze with all the practice Puder's given us!!!:D :D

LudvaBMW 05-12-2004 04:42 PM

Kohldog

Try
How only me allow possibilities

rouxsterre 05-12-2004 05:10 PM

Ludva = male or female ?

rouxsterre 05-12-2004 07:30 PM

Ludva = male or female ?

Reed Jensen 05-12-2004 07:40 PM

OMG.... I think I'm experiencing a cerebral hemorrhage trying to figure out what this guy is saying.....:crazy:

merkruzer 05-12-2004 08:29 PM

I say we hit them 1 at a time....stop buying Shell for a week or so then exxon then the next let them feel the burn like I feel when I fill my 44 gal excursion tank my 36 gal diesel f-350 and my 106 gal formula tank.

merkruzer 05-12-2004 08:50 PM

sorry only looked at the first trwo posts when i replied.... thought this thread was about the price of gas

LudvaBMW 05-13-2004 03:55 AM

rouxsterre

Ludva = man

Iggy 05-13-2004 06:21 AM

You know guys, he's not typing funny, nor is his translation program screwy.
He's typing in his own language and then literally translating it into english. You have to remember that in other languages the sentence structure and word order is not always the same as ours.
You think his posts are hard to read? Think about him trying to decipher ours. Or Puders!

Another thing, any dimensions or weights you give him should be in Metric or noted as pounds, feet, inches, etc. so he can convert them properly.

Here we have a new international OSO bretheren from, I believe, Czechoslovakia asking for information and help. Lets show him our best.

SS930 05-13-2004 06:29 AM

Originally posted by Iggy
You know guys, he's not typing funny, nor is his translation program screwy.
He's typing in his own language and then literally translating it into english. You have to remember that in other languages the sentence structure and word order is not always the same as ours.
You think his posts are hard to read? Think about him trying to decipher ours. Or Puders!

Another thing, any dimensions or weights you give him should be in Metric or noted as pounds, feet, inches, etc. so he can convert them properly.

You're correct Iggy, I was thinking the same thing as I was reading this thread. Our sentence structure for the most part is backwards compared to most other languages.

I think it's pretty neat he's trying to break the language barrier.:cool: