Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cool New Board!!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/79077-cool-new-board.html)

rouxsterre 05-14-2004 08:33 PM

It would be much better if the text of the post appeared NEXT to the sig/avatar area, as opposed to underneath. Sig/avatar area seems a HUGE waste of space, hence mucho scrolling.
The 'collector' screens seem much nicer ( such as the Forums home screen ). It's the thread 'content' screens that seem confusing.
Perhaps if we were filled in on the ADVANTAGES of the new format ( there MUST be some ), it would offset some of our concerns.

Less than $0.2 ( constructive, anyway ).

28SCARAB 05-14-2004 08:39 PM

Definetley different [bring back my old OSO] :)

Fightclub 05-14-2004 08:44 PM

??????

Not sure of the changes yet?

I will try to post a pic... SO FAR this is not better but I will wait for the final product.... I am sure the boat GODS made the change for the better of all.

12 Minutes later after trying to load a file.... It will no longer adjust the size of the picture automatically....

I will be back in a week or so...

If its not broke F with until it is :)

Im out.

Brad

Fightclub 05-14-2004 08:44 PM

??????

I will try to post a pic... SO FAR this is not better but I will wait for the final product.... I am sure the boat GODS made the change for the better of all.

12 Minutes later after trying to load a file.... It will no longer adjust the size of the picture automatically....

Im out.

Brad

Fightclub 05-14-2004 08:45 PM

??????

Im out.

Brad

Fightclub 05-14-2004 08:45 PM

??????

Im out.

Brad

Fightclub 05-14-2004 08:50 PM

Guess it works if you keep pushing SUBMIT:)

I am sure it will be cool when it's done.

fightclub

OffshoreOnly 05-14-2004 08:53 PM

Have no fear, your board will return and so will the old features.

Patience please.

If you are running around the board testing all the features you are wasting your time as we have none of them activated until the upgrade is complete.

Best thing to do is go do something else right now so the server has all its resources to do what it is scheduled to do.

Thanks,

OSO

lucky strike 05-14-2004 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by OffshoreOnly
Have no fear, your board will return and so will the old features.

Patience please.

OSO comes through again!! Great job. ;)

Lucky JR.

SS930 05-14-2004 09:32 PM

Yuck!!!

I think I'm out for a while.

Steve, can you send us all an email when it's back to the old format?