Notices

Swipes Wipes !!

Old 05-13-2004, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Swipes Wipes !!

I had the pleasure of meeting up with board member "Danny D" last night at his office. Dan operates the company responsible for Swipes Wipes and BoatShield which are the new "Offshoreonly" cleaning products. I have to say that Dan is Great guy with a Great Product!! (with a nice Cig Mistress too !!)

I had posted a question in the tech section about removing glue residue from fiberglass and Dan offered to hook me up with a chemical to disolve the glue. Since i'm only 40 minutes from him i went to his office and picked it up. While there he introduced me to the Swipes and Boatshield, as well as a few other cleaners that may soon be added to his line-up. These products all Worked great, as well as Smelled Great. The Swipes are twice the size of normal wipes, and are twice as strong!! I was trying to tear one apart and couldn't. I went home and Wiped the CBR and the Quad down with them and they turned out great. Then i used one to wipe my hands off when i was finished!!

Just wanted to say Thanks Dan. You have a Great Product Line on your hands!! Looking forward to hanging out in the Summer.

Here is a link to some info....

https://server1.offshoreonly.com/ads...swipewipes.com

Last edited by hi-perf-2000; 05-13-2004 at 02:51 PM.
Old 05-13-2004, 03:10 PM
Registered

Sounds like Danny might swipe away the competition!!!!
Old 05-13-2004, 03:26 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I too had the pleasure of having a lengthy conversation with Dan yesterday. I can't wait to get the Wipes that I won from the Chat Trivia. Already have a boat lined up to use them on!!!!! (Since I dont have one of my own). I'm excited to see this product in action.
Old 05-14-2004, 08:04 PM
Fightclub

Originally Posted by IceAngel
I too had the pleasure of having a lengthy conversation with Dan yesterday. I can't wait to get the Wipes that I won from the Chat Trivia. Already have a boat lined up to use them on!!!!! (Since I dont have one of my own). I'm excited to see this product in action.
Hope That Boat Is Mine...

See you next week

fightclub

Last edited by Fightclub; 05-15-2004 at 06:34 AM.

Old 05-16-2004, 09:35 PM
Registered

Default Re: Swipes Wipes !!

Hey FightClub,
If IceAngel got your boat in the shop, you have a good chance.... Now that's what I call one stop shopping, Fix & clean.
I'll put a good word in for ya......