Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Reputation button? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/79182-reputation-button.html)

OffshoreOnly 05-17-2004 01:44 AM

Re: Reputation button?

No, the OSO goodies will be part of the new Referral feature. Refer a friend to OSO and when they register make sure that use your screen name as a referral. Please make sure the spelling is correct (capital letters) and use spaces where needed, etc. Referrals have to be real people not imaginary friends. The software keeps track of the friends use of the site. We will design a goodie package for those that reacha certain referral level. As for the reputation, we are still trying to figure that feature out. Cap, I see you are going to hate the upgraded features.

BonnieOutlaw 05-17-2004 05:40 AM

Okay...maybe I'm sleeping at the wheel here, but where in the heck is this reputation button???? Is it the little green box next to number of posts? And if so, why is Troutly's black??? Was he a bad boy?? ;)

open87 05-17-2004 05:50 AM

bonnie, you go under profile options and you enable the feature :)

BonnieOutlaw 05-17-2004 06:36 AM

It's enabled, thanks. :)

Found how to get more smiley faces too. So much to learn!

hugetime1 05-17-2004 07:08 AM

does this mean I can't heckle or banter anymore, does this mean I can't post anymore stupid post about walruses or I am going to get a bad reputation, or do I already have a bad reputation and this will just announce it to the rest of the oso world

Scott 05-17-2004 07:33 AM

Waterfoul gigged me last night for using too many emotion cons in the same post :rolleyes: LOL it was pretty funny to click on the box and see the reason.
Foul if you read this GIVE ME MY POINTS BACK :sorry:

Shane 05-17-2004 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
Seems everyone is off the scale when I go on it.

It tells me I have 10 reputation points on my own green button how much do others have?

Mee too. I have 10 points but I cannot view what was said or who said it.

Scott 05-17-2004 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by Shane
Mee too. I have 10 points but I cannot view what was said or who said it.

You Start off with 10 points
I'm down to 3 after yesterdays war :blaster:
Someone help me out :D

Shane 05-17-2004 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by hugetime1
does this mean I can't heckle or banter anymore, does this mean I can't post anymore stupid post about walruses or I am going to get a bad reputation, or do I already have a bad reputation and this will just announce it to the rest of the oso world

Your reputation.....nah, you just DON'T want to know. :stupid: Anyone that runs from Ft. Myers to Sarasota ALONE in a SINGLE engine boat...... :eek:

Shane 05-17-2004 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by Scott
You Start off with 10 points
I'm down to 3 after yesterdays war :blaster:
Someone help me out :D

Just did...but how do you view comments? :confused: