Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO? Cell #'s, lodging, etc. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/79195-schedula-events-memorial-day-weekend-loto-cell-s-lodging-etc.html)

BgBoost1 05-18-2004 11:05 PM

Re: Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO? Cell #'s, lodging, etc.

I am staying at the 33mm (Summer Place) and would be up for a Big Dicks run on Friday Morning. Cell (816) 719-3769.

Thx. Joel

Cord 05-19-2004 03:34 AM

Re: Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO? Cell #'s, lodging, etc.

We look forward to you joining us Joel! Seeing that you are a new member, please take the time to introduce yourself!

Buck-at least it made me feel better that I didn't have to spend the money. NOT! :)

buck183 05-19-2004 11:23 PM

Judging from the lack of response to this thread and Foul's thread I'm gonna guess that the turnout will be low this year. This would be a good year for Nort to bet us again. LOL

What about Lutz and Miss Amy? Chart? Anyone else?

We need more cell numbers too. I need a large crowd so I can make a fool out of myself in style. :)

Waterfoul 05-20-2004 04:43 PM

BgBoost1, what kind of boat do you run so we know what to look for? My cell number is 616-540-1224. Call anytime.

Mike
'Foul

Von Bongo 05-20-2004 05:33 PM

Buck,

We might make it but not sure yet.

buck183 05-20-2004 06:24 PM

Von Bongo,

Sure hope so. I have yet to put a face with the voice. ;)

Buck

Waterfoul 05-22-2004 11:55 AM

ttt for lutzy!

MitchStellin 05-22-2004 03:30 PM

We are getting close. Tim, I checked my rating and we can get 6 in the boat without a problem so if you can't put it together we can make it work for you. I am almost done getting ready, bearings are today and then i am just waiting. Got the spare, it was a b itch finding a 16.5 rim and tire, i had to buy the rim new and found a good used tire. So far it looks like everything is going to work out fine. I wouldn't mind a light turn out, that means less idiots to get in my way. :)

Cord 05-22-2004 08:38 PM

Well, we got the boat totally torn apart today. Engine is out. Transom is off. With some luck and a few hours, we should have everything put together by tomorrow night. The new carb came on Friday too. Mind you I ordered this thing last fall! We'll see if that can get thrown on too. If not, I'll take it along and maybe it'll get done down there.

LutzParty 05-23-2004 04:51 AM

Hey Kids! We will be down

NO run to BDs for us, the kids are still in school. We will do our best to hook up with you all. What about a Sunday afternoon/evening thing at Backwater Jacks or Big Easy??? Please just keep us up to speed on who, what, when and where.

After being stopped in the main channel 10 mm by the Missouri Water Patrol (badge#25) for a friggin routine check and then the idiot bashed into us last Labor Day im not really into being out on the lake at night on an amateur weekend

Our cell is 913 515 7456