Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO? Cell #'s, lodging, etc. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/79195-schedula-events-memorial-day-weekend-loto-cell-s-lodging-etc.html)

Waterfoul 05-23-2004 09:54 AM

Re: Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO? Cell #'s, lodging, etc.

Lutzy, do you still have the condo??

LutzParty 05-23-2004 12:05 PM

Re: Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO? Cell #'s, lodging, etc.

Yep Mikey we still have it. It was more economical to keep it and sell that Sea Ray. We have only had the Formula for a short time and are still learning how to enjoy it.
We hope to see you and the rest of the gang down there.

Anyone know if Griff and Bobby will be making it. I knew she was with child and wasn't sure if she had had the baby yet. ??? inquiring minds want to know.

Von Bongo 05-23-2004 02:08 PM

I don't think they are coming with the new house and baby. I htink he said not until the shootout.

LutzParty 05-23-2004 03:08 PM

Thanks VB. I have been bad at following all the threads this winter and never did see that she had had the baby. I hope all went well and they have another healthy child. We will look forward to seeing them at the shoot out this year.

Now If the Griffs are reading this I will pass on some Fatherly advice. Never let your kids outnumber you. It is always easier to secure a table for 4 than it is a table for 5. Those words of wisdom came to me from my father who had 4 children. lol. We enjoy every minute with our kids.

Waterfoul 05-23-2004 05:39 PM

Lutzy, are your kids coming with you for the weekend?

Griff 05-24-2004 01:11 AM

I haven't checked out this thread for a few a days since we won't be coming down for Mem Wknd.

Thanks for the well wishes, but no new baby yet. Bobbie goes in on Jun 15th for a C-section. We close on the new house on the Jun 21 and have to be out of ours by the 25th. We are busssssy. I figure I've pretty much got to be packed and ready to move before she goes in to the hospital.

Haven't even been out on the boat yet. Just got the engine back in it last week. Had planned on going out today for a shakedown run, but it rained 2-3" here and more to our north. The river is full of trash and higher than I've seen it in 6-7 years. There were complete trees floating in it today.

We are still planning on coming down for the Shootout, but anything else is doubtful.

BTW, it definately gonna be another boy!!!!!! wooooo!!!! wooooo!!!!

Griff 05-24-2004 01:20 AM

Lutz, I was happy enough (and busy enough) with one kid. We had always planned on having 2 though. This is DEFINATELY the last one.

LutzParty 05-24-2004 05:50 AM

Griff
Geeez man you sound like the definition of BUSY. Our best to Bobby and hope all goes well.

Mike, Yep we will have the kids with us, and the niece and her BF and a couple of their friends. They have volunteered to help with the kids so we can go and have some time to hopefully catch up with everyone.

Von Bongo 05-24-2004 10:37 AM

Fri
May 28 Scattered T-Storms 84°/64° 40 %
Sat
May 29 Isolated T-Storms 83°/64° 30 %
Sun
May 30 Scattered T-Storms 84°/63° 40 %
Mon
May 31 Scattered T-Storms 80°/59° 50 %

Waterfoul 05-24-2004 09:57 PM

I can live with that forcast.... it's the same every year and we always seem to get sunburned anyway!!!