Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Good old fashion trash talk and Pics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/79371-good-old-fashion-trash-talk-pics.html)

boatme 05-18-2004 03:57 PM

Good old fashion trash talk and Pics

1 Attachment(s)
we havent had any good old trash talk / trash pics (in fun ) in a long time so i will start with one i found of Waterfoul

this was taken of him trying to find the "MY boat make over show" on the speed channel (also known as junkyard hulls )

he forgot the baby powder so he has a bit of the batter up itch going :)

Mike this is in fun hit me with your best shot !!! :) ( I love ya Man)

PhantomChaos 05-18-2004 04:51 PM

Re: Good old fashion trash talk and Pics

1 Attachment(s)
It started early for this guy...... :D :D :D

Waterfoul 05-18-2004 04:57 PM

Geezus Marc, how did you get my mother to give you that picture?? Never mind, I probably don't want to know!!! LOL!!! :rolleyes:

Give me a little while, I'll dig up a good picture of you. I'm sure I have some somewhere!! :cool:

'Foul.

Never did find the right channel that day.... damn stewed carrots got the best of me.

Waterfoul 05-18-2004 05:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I found this one of Marc chillin in his backyard. Nice boots there pal. What's cookin??

zachsam 05-18-2004 05:08 PM

Here's one of the little man (no pun intended...but he does take after the ole man.....sorry son). Since he's not packin much, all he can say is "bite my shiny white butt!".

Zach....now age 28 months.

zachsam 05-18-2004 05:09 PM

Where the hell did the pic go!!!!!!!!

zachsam 05-18-2004 05:11 PM

OK...help me out...I attached the pic using "manage attachments", it uploaded, but nothing...hell, I run a software company.....I must have fat fingers today.

Waterfoul 05-18-2004 05:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is Boatme outside the Grand Haven Municipal Marina.... what's the matter Marc, door locked??

boatme 05-18-2004 05:24 PM

:) :) :) Mike that WAS me

I thought i would dump elswhere since i just peed in your truck window :)

Waterfoul 05-18-2004 05:36 PM

Dude, yout touched my truck? And I know you did, because to pee inside with that short little thing you had to be leaning on the door. That's it, the gloves are coming off!!! This could potentially end up in the uncensored section if we are not careful :eek: