The User Reputation system allows board members to leave comments about one anothers' posts, and thereby contribute to their overall 'reputation'.
User Reputation in its simplest form is a ranking of the user's benefit to your forum. Its basis comes from the opinions of all of your forum users that choose take part in it.
Users gain and lose reputation based on how their posts are scored by other forum participants. Users with the ability to affect reputation, will either give or take aways points by approving or disapproving with a post's content.
1. Users start out with 10 points
2. Users can choose to hide their reputation in the usercp
3. The longer you have been a registered user, the more reputation granting powers you wield.
4. The higher your post count the more reputation granting powers you wield.
5. The more reputation points you recieve the more reputation granting powers you wield.
6. You can only grant 10 times per 24 hour period, we're attempting to maintain your integrity for some of you.
7. You must grant reputation points to 20 people before granting to the same user again hence the "spread the love" message your seeing now.