Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Moron on TV running from PD in LA..its like sport there (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/79610-moron-tv-running-pd-la-its-like-sport-there.html)

jtmiller02 05-21-2004 02:33 PM

Moron on TV running from PD in LA..its like sport there

This just cracks me up...these guys wouldn't last 5 minutes in SC. Theres always a redneck who is willing to lend his bumper or 12 gauge to uphold the law.

Cali got so many crazies its like yall have a chase every day out there.

Lofty 05-21-2004 02:34 PM

Re: Moron on TV running from PD in LA..its like sport there

Again... Man, at least Micheal Jackson used a G5 and went to Vegas...

IDRPSTF 05-21-2004 02:41 PM

Entertaining to watch, but too many innocent people get hurt during those chases.
I actually pulled onto the freeway one night and pulled literally, right next to a guy getting chased. everything was lit up and he looked over with a crazy look in his eye. Must have been 30 police cars behind us. Needless to say I pulled over right away. They caught him 5 minutes laster and I watched the cops beat the hell out of him, he deserves every tap of the batton!

Entertaining to watch, but too many innocent people get hurt during those chases.
I actually pulled onto the freeway one night and pulled literally, right next to a guy getting chased. everything was lit up and he looked over with a crazy look in his eye. Must have been 30 police cars behind us. Needless to say I pulled over right away. They caught him 5 minutes laster and I watched the cops beat the hell out of him, he deserves every tap of the batton!

jtmiller02 05-21-2004 02:48 PM

This guy is wanted for assulting a cop... they should have shot his ass before he got a chance to run...damn fruitcakes making everything difficult. Thats why I love COPS so much, nothing like seeing some jerkoff get a beating he deserves.

Ange 05-21-2004 02:52 PM

Ain't that the truth!

Reed Jensen 05-21-2004 04:12 PM

I was just having lunch with some friends.. One of them is the Noon time news anchor for the ABC affiliate here in LA ( My shop is close to the ABC studio ) and he had to get up during lunch and go back to the studio for this stupid car chase... :( :blaster:

Reed Jensen 05-21-2004 04:27 PM

Now I know why there is all the hub bub... There were three suspects involved with an Officer shooting... one was captured at the scene in Simi Valley... about 30 miles north... the second one was captured at the Beverly Center ( Huge shopping center in Beverly hills).. and the third is Holed up in the Beverly center.. and the center is locked down.. no one is going in.. or coming out... The cops are doing a store to store search looking for this thug.... There must be thousands of people stuck in the Shopping center now... duh.... :hothead: :blaster:

Reed Jensen 05-21-2004 04:29 PM

Maybe Bajafresh knows these guys..... He's in Simi Valley... :rolleyes: