Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   help name a 42 tiger (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/79678-help-name-42-tiger.html)

seanosullivan 05-23-2004 10:18 AM

Re: help name a 42 tiger

Originally Posted by stecz20
i got a good name(your boat sucks, mine is king)... i like that one... i think bobby might use that one for his new t/s gun. better check with him on that name. might be taken.. welcome to the board....

I dont know if im a punk or not but i looked at paperwork on dyno and it said the motors were 600cu and made 1052 horsepower with 927 of torque dont know much about motors but nobody can keep up with me.

Downtown42 05-23-2004 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by sean o sullivan
.....but nobody can keep up with me.

HMMmmmmmmmmmmmm................... :rolleyes:

Formula Outlaw 05-23-2004 11:03 AM

I dont know if im a punk or not but i looked at paperwork on dyno and it said the motors were 600cu and made 1052 horsepower with 927 of torque dont know much about motors but nobody can keep up with me.

Now THAT'S going to start something. There's a 38 Formula on this board running Arneson's that supposed to run 106 or better. Now matter how fast you are, there's always somebody faster.

Congratulations on joining our "Board of Addiction".

Von Bongo 05-23-2004 11:09 AM

LOL..a troll possibly?

There are a lot of boats here at the lake that will do more than keep up with you.

seanosullivan 05-23-2004 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Von Bongo
LOL..a troll possibly?

There are a lot of boats here at the lake that will do more than keep up with you.

what boat and motors are you sportin around?

seanosullivan 05-23-2004 11:22 AM

what boat and motors are you sportin around in?

mpally 05-23-2004 01:04 PM

I know of a 51 Outerlimits at LOTO that will not only keep up with you, he will go right by you. There is always someone faster and with deeper pockets.

Von Bongo 05-23-2004 01:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)

what boat and motors are you sportin around in?

Me? Oh I just putt around in my TG with 525's so I know I'm not the fastest on the lake. Here is a pic. Give us a wave as you blow by :cool:

seanosullivan 05-23-2004 01:51 PM

I know of alot of boats faster mainly all cat boats. This cig will satisify me for now maybe someday I willbe able to get that 40 skater with turbins maybe not im just trying to come up with a good name, what is a TG

seanosullivan 05-23-2004 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by mpally
I know of a 51 Outerlimits at LOTO that will not only keep up with you, he will go right by you. There is always someone faster and with deeper pockets.

Your right I ran that boat late last fall that is a nice looking boat he was pulling on me till he popped one of his 1350 sterlings I understand it wasnt nothing to serious. he must have deeper pockets.