Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SML Poker run pics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/79719-sml-poker-run-pics.html)

Jassman 05-23-2004 06:40 PM

Re: SML Poker run pics

Hey thanks for the pics, Sandy and I really enjoyed them. That Nortech was just sold about a month ago, that must be the new owner, he'll enjoy it, it was meticulously maintained. Jeff

Jassman 05-23-2004 06:41 PM

Hey thanks for the pics, Sandy and I really enjoyed them. That Nortech was just sold about a month ago, that must be the new owner, he'll enjoy it, it was meticulously maintained. Jeff

Jassman 05-23-2004 06:41 PM

clearcut3 05-23-2004 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by jtmiller02
Clearcut, pictures look great, where was that run at? Also are you planning on going to Hartwell this weekend? I might try to get out of town with the bike week stuff, and thought about maybe checking out the happenings up there. Still trying to figure out ideas, I'm pretty sure my brother still has a place in Clemson.

That is Smith Mountain lake. I am not sure about Hartwell this weekend it is still up in the air and I have a lot I need to get done around the house. I have been the last 2 years and it is a lot of fun. There will be A LOT of people from Lake Murray there.

clearcut3 05-23-2004 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by JASSMAN

I spoke to the new owner for awhile and I think the boat is in great hands. He actually lives on Smith Mountain lake. I believe he said he bought it back in January but I could be mistaken. He did say that he keeps it at Doller in Lauderdale for a month or so during the winter to enjoy some of the wonderful Florida boating :) .

jtmiller02 05-23-2004 07:17 PM

I'm still trying to get together ideas and work on my schedule. I have to goto the dr. at the orthopedic place on Wed. which seems to always take my entire day and screws up my schedule plus a million other things to do. I really would like to get out of Myrtle Beach though for the weekend.

If I find someone with an empty seat for the run it'd be great but I'm sure theres plenty of partying to do either way. I really want to start making it to more events and meeting everyone, If I get a package in time I'll try to get some swipes and boat shield stuff up there to show off to everyone.

BAJA WILL 05-23-2004 07:55 PM

Let me add some pics from the weekend, these were taken friday at the preparty I hosted.

Will Murray

clearcut3 05-23-2004 08:15 PM

Will

Thanks for the great time and hospitality on Friday. :drink: I wish we could have gotten there sooner. We definitely enjoyed the weekend but y'all got to figure out how to tame that weather ;) that hail storm was nasty. I know Howard was glad the boat was out of the water and protected.

Let me know when y'all want to make the journey down to Murray again....like I said I've got room for ya here :drink:

Dock Holiday 05-23-2004 08:22 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Clearcut3,

Thanks for the pictures! The Cig looks awesome and sounds even better!

We ran along side you a couple of times and admired the boat.

I think we ate lunch there were you guys stayed. Look familiar anyway.

It was a very good time. Are you coming to Hartwell next weekend?

Dock Holiday & Crew

jtmiller02 05-23-2004 08:29 PM

Dock Holiday, are you going to hartwell? If you know anyone who has an empty seat, let me know, I'm really wanting to get up there and get away for Mem. Bike week. I'm going to try and get my crap together and get up there for the run, hopefully I'll have some swipes and stuff to share.