Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO?  Cell #'s, lodging, etc. >

Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO? Cell #'s, lodging, etc.

Notices

Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO? Cell #'s, lodging, etc.

Old 05-16-2004, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO? Cell #'s, lodging, etc.

Anyone wanna step up and make some suggestions for a tentative schedule of gatherings? There may be some newcomers this year that would like to know when and where the happenings are.

I know we have a general schedule that we usually stick to anyway. Didn't know if someone wanted to step up and put some times and locations into it?

Is there gonna be a Big Dick's run Friday AM?

Let's go ahead and make this the official cell phone number thread while we're at it.

We are staying at the Ledges. Four total in our group. One boat, 26' Scarab. Will be arriving mid afternoon on Friday. Leaving mid day Monday.

Cell number is 479-427-0111.

Buck
Old 05-16-2004, 11:02 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO? Cell #'s, lodging, etc.

Staying at the Ledges also, along with Cord, Mrs. Cord, Mitchstellin, and Drag120.

My cell number is 616-540-1224 We are arriving in Soage Beach Thusday evening and will probably only get to put the boats in the water at that time.

Let's meet in the cove at the Ledges at 11:00 on Friday for the Big Dicks run. I need to know how many people plan on making this run with us. Last year they got kinda pissed when we showed up with 25+ people and they had no staff to wait on that many. I told them we would call ahead this year. So step up and tell me if you are making this run... I'll make the call.

The Ledges is one cove East (towards the highway 54 bridge) from Shooters 21. Big place, you can't miss it.

Saturday is Party Cove Day. Somebody want to update us on the no-wake zone? Does it run from the bridge all the way to the cove now (I heard this rumor)? This will be MitchStellin's first trip to LOTO and Party Cove. He's in for Sensory Overload!!!

Attached is a photo of Buck's boat with The Ledges in the background.
Attached Thumbnails Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO?  Cell #'s, lodging, etc.-868646-r1-1-medium-.jpg  
Old 05-17-2004, 06:12 AM
JC
Registered

Default Re: Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO? Cell #'s, lodging, etc.

What mile marker is Ledges and what are you paying per night for a place to stay? As far as Big Dicks we went with a group of 24 and I have never in my life had such bad service, we canceled our orders and walked out. To bad that is the only place at LOTO that we as a group were ever treated like that. We had five families at different tables and refused to run 5 tickets, they wanted it all on one.

It looks as our place we were renting ( the towers ) is not going to be done, do you have a contact to someone at Ledges.
Old 05-17-2004, 08:03 AM
Registered

JC,

I think the Ledges is at MM 21. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

We have a 2 bedroom rented for $150 a night.

Buck
Old 05-17-2004, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

ledges is at the 20.5MM.
Old 05-17-2004, 11:30 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

We'll be down there. I don't know if I'll have the boat. I'm going to try and make it happen. The cops are still holding my prop as evidence and I havn't been compensated yet. I can't run the blackhawk because I don't have a steering bracket. Oh yea, the mufflers are still at Teague getting repaired. I havn't even fired the boat yet!
Old 05-17-2004, 02:15 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Ok, I just called Teague. They never got my exhaust tips. Tracked the package with the shipper, and THEY LOST THEM!!!!!!!!! I have no tips! They require me to wait 30 days before paying out the insurance! Even then the tips were custom fabbed and then modified by yours truly! There is no way this will be done in time!

Ultimatly, there will be no boat!
Old 05-17-2004, 05:51 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by Cord
Ok, I just called Teague. They never got my exhaust tips. Tracked the package with the shipper, and THEY LOST THEM!!!!!!!!! I have no tips! They require me to wait 30 days before paying out the insurance! Even then the tips were custom fabbed and then modified by yours truly! There is no way this will be done in time!

Ultimatly, there will be no boat!
man that sucks!!!!
if any of you guys need a ride your welcome with Pam and I.
we'll be down friday night around 6:00 p.m.
816-694-7385
10 mm

Old 05-17-2004, 08:29 PM
Registered

Foul.....Our crew will NOT be making the BD run. We will be arriving about the time you guys get back from there.

Cord...Hate to hear that man. That sucks worse than the clap dude. I have a feeling that there will be enough boats to cover everyone though. I know it's not the same as driving your own though.

So, back to the original quiestion. Anyone want to make some suggestions for times and locations? How about a spokes person to coordinate this? Maybe someone like cough, cough, Waterfoul, cough.

Are we hangin at the Toad Friday night?

Buck
Old 05-17-2004, 08:58 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Toad Friday night sounds good to me. Gotta hit the crab place near the damn on Saturday night!! Gotta feed the carp!!!

Quick Reply: Schedula of events for Memorial Day weekend at LOTO? Cell #'s, lodging, etc.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.