Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Bad marina etiquette (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/79862-bad-marina-etiquette.html)

PhantomChaos 05-26-2004 07:33 PM

Re: Bad marina etiquette

Boing!! :D

rouxsterre 05-27-2004 12:10 AM

Anybody else get a gumby reading that ? . . . of course besides you, Nort.

( note to US1 - spend as much time as you like at the ramp ). . .

Iggy 05-27-2004 05:21 AM

Now that's what I call etiquette!!!

If the suit was see-through......why bother at all??? :drool: :drool: :doggy: :D :D

I used to work at the Orlando International Airport. Several times I've sat and watched tourists (women) change clothes in the parking garage. And they weren't in their cars either!
Best one was a group of four young french ladies. Stripped out of their bikini's and redressed for the flight home. Talk about a traffic stopper! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Downtown42 05-27-2004 08:08 AM

As I said before, anyone can say anything on the internet. Just the facts man, WHERE'S THE PICS

CigDaze 05-27-2004 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
I don't see what you guys are getting your panties uptight about. You should come to Indiana. Why just last week the wife decided to put on her new see thru skimpy bikini while we were in line to launch. No sooner do I get to the front and a lane opens up, the wife decides it's too hard to change in the truck. So she jumps out, strips buck naked, fumbles with the g-string bottom getting it straighened out, then the same with the top. You know those things are nothing but strings that get all twisted up while not worn. Naturally, for some reason she has to stand in front of the truck facing the ramp while changing (in broad view of everyone I might add), so I can not proceed to launch. And NOT ONE TIME did I hear any guys honking or yelling at me to move my truck so they could launch. I guess us Hoosiers are just a little more relaxed. ;)

That that is a shining example of good ramp etiquette. If only more would follow your wife's lead! :D :D :D

Iggy 05-27-2004 11:13 AM

All she'd have to do walk away from the ramp and everyone would follow her lead. Then US1 Fountain would have the ramp to himself. :D :D

open87 05-27-2004 11:59 AM

Let Him Walk Home

US1 Fountain 05-27-2004 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Downtown42
As I said before, anyone can say anything on the internet. Just the facts man, WHERE'S THE PICS

Chit dude, when some things happen all the time, you think nothing about it anymore. ;) :D