Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Went down to Monty's today.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/79988-went-down-montys-today.html)

ChrisK 05-26-2004 08:04 PM

Re: Went down to Monty's today....

nice ride... have any pics under her hatch? She is a real beauty..

The boat is nice also.

thespy 05-26-2004 09:19 PM

I missed it. :-( ,, I had to work....

MiamiVice 05-26-2004 09:26 PM

If your talkin bout montys on Miami Beach you bet you payed out your butt. They tried to charge me $34 last sunday. All we wanted was pitchers of beer and a little food.... so we told em to stick it and went over to bayside , cost $16.

Roger 1 05-26-2004 09:48 PM

Brandon and I got dinged for 38 bucks during the boat show as well. The boat looks great by the way. I love the fish and chips at Montey`s.

Roger 1 05-27-2004 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by Corrado
i can't see pix anymore,:( but by the reaction from everyone else sounds like you had fun. ever post anywhere... oh forget it. :D

You should have stopped when you just needed glasses Tommy. :snide:

frequentflyer 05-27-2004 09:07 AM

I thought if you had a receipt from Montys parking was free or atleast discounted? Not the case anymore ?

BLee 05-27-2004 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by lucky strike
Well, when we went to Montys during the boatshow weekend they charged us $1 a foot to park so I'm wondering if that is always or just that one weekend. We may be out after work. We will be out Sunday & Monday.

LS JR.

On any normal weekend or weekday they have courtesy parking for free if you eat or drink at Monty's. They give you 2 hours free if you show your receipt.

If you would like to leave the property it's $1 a foot for 4 hours.

spitfire1 05-27-2004 10:49 AM

I remember about a year ago, they used to have a guy sitting in a booth at the entrance to the dock and he used to take twenty bucks from you as a deposit...and if you left in under two hours they gave you your money back...but lately the guy hasnt been there and I havent had to deal with the deposit thing for over a year....this is the first I have heard of the dollar a foot thing.....I literally had the dock to myself yesterday though.....not much going on...nice......

BODYSHOT1 05-27-2004 11:19 AM

very nice..... :drink:

GLH 05-27-2004 11:40 AM

Hey Spit, Is this the nice lady that's making you sell your Gladiator??? Looks good on her. :D Glad you guys had a nice day, Thanks for the Pictures.