Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who is in a new boat this season? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/80077-who-new-boat-season.html)

spitfire1 05-28-2004 09:23 PM

Re: Who is in a new boat this season?

3 Attachment(s)
my new one.........which could be your new one.... :) :eureka:

Hydrocruiser 05-28-2004 09:43 PM

Congratulations to everyone into a new boat this season!! Happy and safe boating and a special rememberance for those who served as we launch into the Memorial day weekend!!

Doug 05-28-2004 10:05 PM

Tres Martin maintained the boat all time it was in florida for the original owner. Then it went to Chicago in 99 I think. I have talked with Tres several times and he told me the 2 names of the boat while he had it but we were talking about so much I forgot. I'm going to check with him tuesday and I'll post it. This was the poster boat for Cigarette in 1989 and if anyone knows where one might be please let me know. We are keeping the same name as are Mistress " Pure Adrenaline "

Hot Duck 05-29-2004 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by WetKitty42
He got here at 3 AM.

I ran it today and all is great.

Oil temp & Water temp is very low, but we'll wait & see.

Oil (120 Degrees ) Water (105)

Ran great!!!

Congratulations! We would love to see some more pictures when you get a chance!

aTX427 05-29-2004 07:03 AM

I just sold mine on Thursday - Officially in the market

ChromeGorilla 05-29-2004 02:25 PM

Yeah, yeah I know it ain't 30', it aint got blown HP500's but it'll be my little piece o'heaven. I'm waiting on delivery of an '04 Donzi 22 Classic. 496HO with B1X. Lowly enlisted military guy here so got the best boat I could afford (IMHO). Goin down on Thrs to tour Donzi factory and see my boat. Take delivery hopefully week after. Been goin nuts since I ordered. I sold my jet ski (2000 Big Bore GP1200R with triple pipes...80.3 on GPS) and been stuck on the shore for 2 weeks.

spitfire1 05-29-2004 06:30 PM

I like the classic.....the classic is good......

ChromeGorilla 05-29-2004 09:08 PM

Thanks man....I love it..true to it's name...it's timeless.

timewarp 05-29-2004 10:56 PM

We got a new to us 2002 30 Spectre with 300X's :) :o :)

EricG 05-30-2004 12:15 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I imported this little "new to me" classic from Texas recently. Buying a boat sight unseen is scary, but when it shows up and is in better condition that you could have imagined, it makes it a lot more fun! :D

I think this is the 4th classic on the list...I guess they are still plenty popular. Mine's a 1976...

-EG
Oh yeah, I saw pics of Timewarp's boat on nwoffshore.com - very, very nice!!