Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   just met tantrum tonight... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/80098-just-met-tantrum-tonight.html)

GLH 05-28-2004 11:06 AM

Re: just met tantrum tonight...

Originally Posted by Tantrum
She hates Mini Vans :D

What about when you guys get;
A. Married
B. Have 7 kids

She'll have to own a minivan then, or is she like your star saleswomen!!! :D

PhantomChaos 05-28-2004 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
What about when you guys get;
A. Married
B. Have 7 kids

She'll have to own a minivan then, or is she like your star saleswomen!!! :D

Excursion

T2x 05-28-2004 11:41 AM

Its true..Ive offended some of the most offensive.

I know I'm offended.......... That was some shindig.....has anyone seen my son?..... He sure seemed to enjoy the evening :)

T2x

cuda 05-28-2004 11:46 AM

Stecz20
Give me a call and let me know what you boating plans are for the weekend. We will have to catch up...........in public of coarse.

I think he plans on setting out some potted plants on the sundeck this weekend.

GLH 05-28-2004 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Excursion

A sliver of wisdom from the West Coast.

stecz20 05-28-2004 01:19 PM

i hate to say this but i think i agree, with our esteemed colleague from the wrong coast. a minivan would be the last thing i get my wife. all that means is on the weekends you have to drive it. that **** is ok for guys like kevin, and cuda, but im way to cool. plus, Mr. Wonderful would never let me stoop so low, on the coolness ladder. by the way tantrum owns a chevy, he thought i was going to my first oso gathering in a hoopty like that. some guys just dont get it.... its ok ill still let him hang with me and the cool guys...

Shane 05-28-2004 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
i hate to say this but i think i agree, with our esteemed colleague from the wrong coast. a minivan would be the last thing i get my wife. all that means is on the weekends you have to drive it. that **** is ok for guys like kevin, and cuda, but im way to cool. plus, Mr. Wonderful would never let me stoop so low, on the coolness ladder. by the way tantrum owns a chevy, he thought i was going to my first oso gathering in a hoopty like that. some guys just dont get it.... its ok ill still let him hang with me and the cool guys...

Don't let him do it for free....he pays us to to hang with him! :cool:

Shane 05-28-2004 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by T2x
I know I'm offended.......... That was some shindig.....has anyone seen my son?..... He sure seemed to enjoy the evening :)

T2x

:cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D

stecz20 05-28-2004 02:05 PM

last night i also met darren, he did not remember me. how you can not remember a great guy like me..... anyway, i dont think a second went by that he did not have a fine lady by his side. i guess, some guys have it some guys dont....(TANTRUM) but anyway, why does anyone know me by Mr. Wonderful and not by dave, my name is dave or stecz20. Mr. Wonderful, is a buddy of mine.. hey shane, how much should i charge chris to hang, what are your rates? dave

Tantrum 05-28-2004 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Shane
Don't let him do it for free....he pays us to to hang with him! :cool:

Actually Shane thats just an advance in case I need bail money. :drink:

Yep a burb or excursion but never a Mini Van :cool:
As for seven kids, I dont think thats gonna happen either. Two will be just fine and a couple of bungee cords to strap um in the boat.