Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Waxing Frenzy from Hammerhead Boatworks (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/80149-waxing-frenzy-hammerhead-boatworks.html)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 06-06-2004 09:10 PM

Re: Waxing Frenzy from Hammerhead Boatworks

Thanks Kim! :)

Dusty Times 06-06-2004 10:40 PM

I always have to use some type of wheel cleaner on my wifes BMW. The stains from brake dust are horrible.
Well I was out of wheel cleaner yesterday so I tryed Waxing Frenzy's super degreaser and it worked better than any I have tryed yet. I didn't expect to work as well but it worked better and didn't take any scrubbing. :D

Hauling Trash 06-07-2004 07:37 AM

Frenzy`s super degreaser work great on boat trailer`s too.

Mike

SR-24 06-07-2004 09:14 AM

Good thread. I currently use Meguair's on the boat and Zaino Brother's on the car; both seem to work really well. I will have to give Frenzy a try when my bottles dry up. Although, I really like to see the beads when the water hits. It makes me feel like I've accomplished something. Has anyone else used Zaino Brother's? Just wanted to see what you thought of it.

mobilecal 06-09-2004 03:59 PM

i guess no free samples

frenzy 06-09-2004 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by SR-24
Good thread. I currently use Meguair's on the boat and Zaino Brother's on the car; both seem to work really well. I will have to give Frenzy a try when my bottles dry up. Although, I really like to see the beads when the water hits. It makes me feel like I've accomplished something. Has anyone else used Zaino Brother's? Just wanted to see what you thought of it.

Frenzy! will bead up like crazy. It's just that once the beading is gone, the polymers continue to protect causing a sheeting action. We all like to see beading when we're done....makes us stick out our chests and strut!

frenzy 06-09-2004 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by mobilecal
i guess no free samples

We've sent out more free samples than you can imagine. We do, however, have a money back guarantee. So far, haven't had to refund anybody!

WesSmith 06-10-2004 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by SR-24

I use Zaino's now on my car and after multiple coats it looks better than a new paint job.
Not sure if it's really formulated for the boat though......

SR-24 06-10-2004 09:09 AM

Wes, I don't know either, but it goes on and off really easy on the car.

rv 06-10-2004 10:11 AM

SR-24,
I have used both Zanio and Frenzy. If you are looking for water beading Zanio is the product, Frenzy beads the first time it gets wet but after about 1-2wks forget it.

Both products are expensive.
Both require very little product to protect, so it doesn't make sense to use random orbital to apply. Stuck doing it by hand.
Zanio requires a cleaner before applying product, Frenzy cleans at the same time. Not convienced of this feature on gelcoat but it does work on stainless and aluminum. It is great cleaner for those items!
Both come off easy, but Frenzy seems a little easier.

I have one side or our boat with Zanio the other with Frenzy. Will see who lasts longer on the side where the water hits.

Wes,
Zanio does have a different product for use with boats and non clear coat finishes.

Rick