Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What's the deal with NJ noise laws? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/80369-whats-deal-nj-noise-laws.html)

LostinBoston 06-03-2004 04:21 PM

Re: What's the deal with NJ noise laws?

24 hour diners

mr_velocity 06-03-2004 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Shooter
ok, so I have to bob and weave a bit, I don't want to have to upgrade. Hey Dave, I'm still fine with the concept, just need to sell my house.

Anybody want NJ shore waterfront less than 1 mile to the beach AND a easy coomute to NYC?

I can't believe the house hasn't sold yet, it's a great buy in a really nice area. We have 4 listed in my neighborhood, the lagoons off Patten Ave just over the bridge, cheapest is $1.15M.

Shooter 06-04-2004 07:50 AM

neither can we, you know my house, so I guess it's the road. But the amount of id's we get from central jersey wanting waterfront on a quiet cul-de-sac AND want it for less than 1mil, oh well. We just want out of jersey right now. OK so I'll make 2.5 times my money instead of three!

I really think the high-end marktet is changing for the worse. I have been watching the houses you are talking about, and nothing has sold on the water in the last 3-4months. One or two, but they really dropped their price.

CAP071 06-04-2004 09:04 AM

My uncle in Wildwood Nj bought a condo with 2 boat slips included in 1993 for $98,000 WOW what a price. But now in 2004 he has it up for sale now almost a full year for $425,000 no bites. I keep telling him lower it and it will sell.

mr_velocity 06-04-2004 09:13 AM

neither can we, you know my house, so I guess it's the road. But the amount of id's we get from central jersey wanting waterfront on a quiet cul-de-sac AND want it for less than 1mil, oh well. We just want out of jersey right now. OK so I'll make 2.5 times my money instead of three!

I really think the high-end marktet is changing for the worse. I have been watching the houses you are talking about, and nothing has sold on the water in the last 3-4months. One or two, but they really dropped their price.

We're hoping for the opposite of you. Interest rates up a little to cool the market off. We're going to be revalued this year and the last two sales were 750 and 795. There was 1 for 1.2 last year but it will be out of the scope for the reval. Other problem is the sales that are taking place have been tear downs. There was one under contract for 1.185 a couple weeks ago but it fell though. So, I would really like to see things cool off a little. Also remember these are lagoon props and you're on the river, just really surprised that it hasn't sold.

It might be the bridge and the road, but it's not like that road is really busy.

Shooter 06-04-2004 11:11 AM

we should hook up this summer before we get out of here. Going to the NYC Poker Run?

I'll be out this Sun running the boat too...

mr_velocity 06-04-2004 11:14 AM

we should hook up this summer before we get out of here. Going to the NYC Poker Run?

I'll be out this Sun running the boat too...

May take a ride to the poker run to check out the hardware. Will be out one day this weekend, definitely in the Whaler not sure about the Velocity.

Shooter 06-04-2004 11:58 AM

got some pms for my listing... gratuitous plug

http://www.realtor.com/Prop/1033418810

BODYSHOT1 06-04-2004 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by robyw1
No ladies night and you have to have Mufflers? Why would anyone want to live there?

Roby

I hear ya!!

:D