Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Is there a lake Lanier poker run this year? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/80370-there-lake-lanier-poker-run-year.html)

Cash Bar 06-08-2004 04:33 PM

Re: Is there a lake Lanier poker run this year?

Cash Bar will be there with TALENT in tow. SunPad jewelry.

KV38SCARAB 06-10-2004 07:33 AM

Hey Shoe you and Steve need to come over for our little Black Jack run....its free and there are some great prizes..........and I will only hit you if you ask me too.

MillerLite88 06-10-2004 08:28 AM

Freddie, when is this run and how far is Lanier from Montgomery?

RumRunner 06-10-2004 08:33 AM

Robert,

Will you have the blender going ?

Tonto 06-10-2004 09:53 AM

RumRunner,
Of coarse we'll have the blender going, and the tunes, and the grill. Probably have a red/white Fountain tied on the hip somewhere in the cove. Glad FPC stepped in to help Barkley, I would hate for this event to go away.

MillerLite88,
I would think the lake is about four hours from ya'll. Jackie said the run is Aug 6-8. It is usually a great time and a fun lake to hang out on. One thing though, if the lake is low, DON'T go near any of the orange balls that might be floating, they are marking a shallow spot.

Robert

RumRunner 06-10-2004 10:22 AM

I just made that trip a few weeks ago. It's 200 Miles, so probably 3-1/2 hours. It's not a bad tow at all.

Just spoke with guys down at FPC, they hope to have the info available the first of next week. Glad they're stepping in to help Barkley with this.

KV38SCARAB 06-10-2004 10:40 AM

See Tantos post Shoe.....guess Robert is not gonna let me tie up to him or he would have said the boat with a theme song would be on the hip to.....damn and its a TV star.......guess I am a trouble maker......I hate it when I do that........and I thought orange balls meant I spilled my gatoraid

Freddie

RumRunner 06-11-2004 10:02 AM

Oh yea, As of right now the lake level is good, so hopefully we'll have enough rain (during the week of course) to keep the levels up around normal for the run !!!

BattleCry 06-14-2004 04:22 PM

OH GREAT, ANOTHER $1000.00 T-SHIRT AND VIDEO EVENT BY THE FPC! What's the prize money for the event? Is it the proverbial FPC FREE POKER RUN ENTRY TO ANY EVENT? Or the FAMOUS FPC PLAQUE AND BOWLING TROPHY along with a couple more T-SHIRTS and a HAT and a Koozie or two.

I JUST LOVE THE FPC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KV38SCARAB 06-15-2004 08:26 AM

You are welcome to enter our Black Jack run Battle cry....its free... you must bring your own T-shirt.... I will be glad to write something on it and if you want a video then bring a camcorder. I might do a plaque if there is enuff response....like staple some cards to a piece of plywood. There is only 1 rule on this run....you can do what ever you want!