Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   NYC Poker Run Raft UP ?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/80473-nyc-poker-run-raft-up.html)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 06-18-2004 11:22 AM

Re: NYC Poker Run Raft UP ??

ET, Shane will be there as well....

Hot Boat 06-18-2004 11:27 AM

28 Scarab ( Kappus Edition) LOL :drink:

Here's Johnny 06-18-2004 11:38 AM

Hey Activefun...any idea what time?

CBR 06-18-2004 12:11 PM

Look for my Sonic 30SS Err, it is in Miami, ok, my 10 foot inflatable approaching the raft up from the Piermount "point" area. You guys are rafting up on the West side of the river right?

I'll be full throttle on the electric trolling motor, making about 2 knots!

ActiveFun 06-18-2004 12:32 PM

Johnny,
Not sure. They open at 9am. They will probably leave Freeport around 9 or 9:30. There should be a Fountain and 37 OL. Both boats do around 90.

Here's Johnny 06-18-2004 02:47 PM

thanx active...i will keep an eye out for them on my way in...

any one else heading in let me know...

cbr i will keep my eyes open for you....

CBR 06-19-2004 07:20 PM

How did the raftup go? Forecast of 15 knot winds meant no way I was taking my goofy inflatable out. Sorry I missed the raft up. I really wanted to get out there.

Instead, I hung off the card stop at Haverstraw and DVD filmed just about everybody in the run. Some great shots, I'll send it to Billy, maybe he will use some of the tape.

Hope everybody had a safe and enjoyable day, with NO RAIN for a change!

Shane 06-19-2004 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Great I will look for you. I guess there is suppose to be quite a few "hotboats" up for the annual party. Look for me (I have a 38 Top Gun "Trigger Happy" ) Have a great time in NYC guys and be safe.

Here is my cell if you get a chance call. (518) 469-5453.

Shane, Are you coming up to Sacandaga as well?

Chris

Chris,

After today's NYC Poker run, I got hokme and hopped on the bike to check out the S7F guys at the park in North Hampton. I saw Sharkey at teh Guilderland service area. I will be there tomorrow morning at about 8:30. See you on the water. My cell is 281-7963.

Chris288 06-21-2004 08:03 AM

There really wasn't a raft up per'se,,, everyone ended up being in different places at different times, plus it was rough and pretty windy.

mr_velocity 06-21-2004 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by Chris288
There really wasn't a raft up per'se,,, everyone ended up being in different places at different times, plus it was rough and pretty windy.

Saw you guys just outside the marina as you were heading in.