If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    I aint got $hit

help. what should i do now.

ok, this is off topic, just wanted a quick response as to what you think i should do.

I picked up my dry cleaning from the dry cleaners, 5 of my shirts were soak in ink. i showed it to the person, they said, "yea a couple of peoples shirts were ruined" and proceeded to give me a claim form. i gave them the shirts and claim form and they said a check would be mailed. well i forgot about it for a little while, figuring it took them a little to get a check cut, but after a month started calling them. got a call back, and the manager said he didnt know why it took so long, but he would get a check cut and right out to me. its a month later, no check. so i call back. no return call. call the store, no return call. so i started calling once a day to all 3 managers. no return call. this has been going on for a week. im tired of waiting on them. what should i do next. i was thinking the better business bureau, but wondered if that would expedite or slow down the process. any ideas?

My Boats:
    1998 Wellcraft 22' Scarab
    Spring, TX

Re: help. what should i do now.

GO DOWN THERE Before you claim form expires. It may have a deadline date.