Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who's the clown that just dumped his bike on 95 in Miami ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/80665-whos-clown-just-dumped-his-bike-95-miami.html)

packinair 06-07-2004 10:22 AM

Re: Who's the clown that just dumped his bike on 95 in Miami ?

Originally Posted by sutphen30
actually packinair,its the blue heads and little girls on cell phones he was calling idiots.i say those two examples because they where the type that took out some friends of mine. :hothead:

you'll always be the king of smack,still remember hyperbaja taking you on,he's never been the same. :D

Now that I reread that I retract my previous post... sorry, I missread.. OH yea, don't forget traviss, I think he is still hiding with his tail between his legs :drink:

HyperBaja 06-07-2004 10:26 AM

you'll always be the king of smack,still remember hyperbaja taking you on,he's never been the same.

Yeah, I am on the road to recovery on that one still.

Cord 06-07-2004 12:18 PM

Actually, the only idiot is the one that passed me in the break down lane yesterday.

Danny_Ocean 06-07-2004 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by packinair
get rid of my bikes (that I the 1 I have had since 93 huh? ...I don't know if I am just taking you the wrong way but this is the 2nd time you have REALLY rubbed me the wrong way.. and I shall give you a fair warning that I am still the king of all time OSO smack downs.. Do yourself a favor and just let this die before you get alot of people here pissed at you.. It is a great place if you don't turn yourself into a OSO kickin can.

Oh, please (insert roll-eyes smiley here).

And, if you're calling anything "made in Japan" a sport-bike, better take a trip down to the Ducati dealer.

ChrisK 06-07-2004 01:30 PM

That is where you will find most ducati's... at the dealer.. along with the aprillia's :)

MiamiVice 06-08-2004 03:17 AM

Who really gives a flyin f**k, they should at least be riding a Harley. Hey isnt this a boating site anyway? :eek:

DJD 06-08-2004 08:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=Danny_Ocean]With all due respect, I beg to differ...but those are actual pics of yesterday's crash. My buddy, whom I was talking to on his cell phone at the time, stopped at the site and snapped those pics with his cell phone cam. He wouldn't BS me!

As proof, here's one he shot AS THE ACCIDENT HAPPENED!:

You are kidding......................right??