Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Interesting website about a new cat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/80723-interesting-website-about-new-cat.html)

super termoli 06-07-2004 09:40 AM

Re: Interesting website about a new cat

well, steve1 i was kinda wondering if this forum stuff was for real... but while we're at it, why don't you give us some more info about your products. i was not aware of them but am eager to learn...

FASTTIMES 06-07-2004 09:45 AM

If you look closely you will see that there are details of the logo that are different.. Besides, with just about every logo out there you will find another logo similar

FASTTIMES 06-07-2004 09:47 AM

Corrado- I'm sure that whoever came up with the Cheetah logo changed it enough to get away with it.. happens everyday

Steve 1 06-07-2004 09:48 AM

Corrado what are you the Logo Lady now LOL ?? I checked the other boatbuilders and saw nothing close... However I guess in retrospect I could of went and looked at bathtub toys I guess ..

Like I said I am Busy with a new 40 and have others do all the web work..But really how hard is it to change the logo ?? even you could do that!!

You have to admit this is an Piss poor attempt at a hatchet job by some insects right ?? But I have used the panther head on my stuff before when I could not get a Cheetah this a long time ago.

Tantrum 06-07-2004 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by tc-outlaw
If you look closely you will see that there are details of the logo that are different.. Besides, with just about every logo out there you will find another logo similar

Yep...the (R) is removed on Steve's copy

Steve 1 06-07-2004 09:51 AM

Tantrum ROFLMAO check your boat !!!!!!!!!!!

RebarBox 06-07-2004 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Tantrum
If you have even a sliver of common sense you would hire a PR person and ban your self from any public forums.........I understand you profess your self as a smart guy....but you come off like an azzhole..

VERY well said!

Steve 1 06-07-2004 09:57 AM

S.T. Sorry I am being distracted ...Check out my video I build Mold-less trying to avoid the one size fits all syndrome with different paint .. It gives for more customer input..

There is some jealousy evident from the splashed Vee wavy pointed box guys try to excuse it..

Steve 1 06-07-2004 10:01 AM

Rebar No I subscribe to the excellence thru arrogance theory..I only need a couple boats a year..

super termoli 06-07-2004 10:02 AM

ok, Steve1. How do you ensure the structural integrity/strength of the boat without a mold. What about finish? How do you achieve perfect finish if not using any correction material to keep the weight down? What performance are you getting with stock motors?