Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Emerald Coast Poker Run 2004 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/81110-emerald-coast-poker-run-2004-a.html)

JnT 08-18-2004 07:18 PM

Re: Emerald Coast Poker Run 2004

Do both!! Poker Run Saturday and be part of the spectator fleet at the races Sunday.

Strip Poker 388 08-18-2004 10:50 PM

We could run over there Sunday,I figure its only about 1 hour run from Fort Walton beach to Orange beach by boat. :D

Most of our group is planing on doing Crab Island on Sunday at Destin,we'll see?

Rob

Hi-Tech Marine 08-18-2004 10:57 PM

I understand a group will be coming over from Orange Beach on Fri PM the Back Sat night. Should be a busy weekend . Will be at AJ's about 8:00 Friday night. In route to Ft Meyers tonight.

There were many boats arriving on trailers in Ft. Walton and Destin today when I was there.

offshoresteve 08-18-2004 11:04 PM

There are a few boats going down from Atlanta.This will be my first real poker run,(I don`t count lake Lanier as a real poker run).This will also be the first time my 28 Skater hits the ocean.Needless to say I am very excited about this weekend.Looking forward to meeting some OSO members in person.

totalmp 08-18-2004 11:07 PM

TMP, Extreme Motorsports, and Florida Powerboat Club will be hosting a party at the VIP lounge in Orange Beach on Fri. night. All are welcome to attend. We will have the TMP/Extreme Motorsports girls there giving out t-shirts and other things. We will also have a few of our boats on display in the dry pits. Cyclone and Excess Wetness will be the official pace boats at Sunday's race. Anyone who needs anything can call my cell: 504-415-6681

Thanks,

Steve

tomtbone1993 08-19-2004 03:11 AM

I Can't Make Either One!!!!!!!!

Jassman 08-19-2004 05:54 AM

I just wish there was a way we could do both, this will be the first year we miss the Destin P.R. and the Sunday Crab Island hangover/hang out party :p :drink: If any of you OSO guys come on over, we will buy you guys/gals a drink or better yet get a free TMP T-Shirt. Take care Jeff :D

open87 08-19-2004 06:13 AM

so what ever happened to the tmp/extreme radar run????????????

Jassman 08-19-2004 07:31 AM

Eric, why don't you post this on the correct thread, ?????????but I'll anwser your Q's anyways. The majority of people that posted on that thread, like yourself, that wanted it, do not have a boat to run in it, but would have liked to go to the party, great, cause we like parties. There also was an entry fee, but no applicants, and then it turned into a bunch of trash talk, :argue: which was a few people's ego's getting involved. We tried to do something fun for everyone, and have different classes to keep it fair, but you cant have a race without applicants. The Q's that should be asked is why here on OSO do you bring this up, and again this is more than once on different threads, if you and the other guys want it so bad, call the shop, YOU and YOUR FRIENDS know the number, or better yet, call my cell after I get back from the races, both numbers are at the bottom of the page. Jeff

open87 08-19-2004 03:10 PM

yo jeff ,this was your idea , not mine. i just wanna make some $$$$$$ off of the bets i will be making (or hope to make) . all that tmp has said they will put on a radar run. it is your job to get people to sign up. parties , don't really care for them too much. me and my people , what ,the one's with the dyno that everyone goes to have engines tuned including tmp motors :rolleyes: as far as my old resin bucket cigarette , yup , still sittin' on dollies :argue: but if i make enough on the bets from the radar run i'll have PRECISION build me some BIG AZZ blower motors :eek::eek::eek: :drink: