Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone have experience with the new Merc 1075's yet? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/81435-anyone-have-experience-new-merc-1075s-yet.html)

WickedWon 08-23-2004 08:51 AM

Re: Anyone have experience with the new Merc 1075's yet?

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
OK Guys ... summers winding down and the dust has settled ... Lets get a "Status Report" on the 1075's that are in service ...

JM

ENOUGH !! Get the new boat built with the 1075's we'll run'em side by side and that's that ! Hell you already know that they run well, THEY FREAK'N IDLE GREAT, and they use pump gas. I'm the one who can break anything, that horseshoe up your azz will keep your chit working regardless of other peoples experiences so why even ask about "their" problems :rolleyes: Knowing what I know about the driveability of the 1075's if your new boat runs with mine, the Sterlings will be for sale the next morning......God I haven't owned stock Mercs in 20 years.............

LEOPAJM 08-23-2004 09:04 AM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!

I was hoping you wouldn't see this !!!!! :D :rolleyes:

Nauti Kitty 08-23-2004 06:34 PM

JM How did you ever get a boat built in your life? You analyze chit more than the cia. :rolleyes:

Between the amount of time it takes you to decide on what you are going to build and the time it takes the boys to build one, I expect to see you kicking my azz in 2016. By then Tommy at Chief Engines will have perfected a naturally aspirated 540 cid motor making 3200 hp, that runs on lemonade and needs a rebuild every 40 years. :cool:

BTW 3-5 foot following sea from Chicago to Grand Haven this weekend for Ancestral Spirit and Primal Instinct. 2 1/2 hours straight of throttling. Broken parts talley? Two bent wind deflectors on PI from his imitation of Sean Connery in Red October. Dive Dive Dive :eek:

Just order it. I'll get it sold. NK

BLee 08-23-2004 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
Between the amount of time it takes you to decide on what you are going to build and the time it takes the boys to build one, I expect to see you kicking my azz in 2016. By then Tommy at Chief Engines will have perfected a naturally aspirated 540 cid motor making 3200 hp, that runs on lemonade and needs a rebuild every 40 years. :cool:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL! :D :D Relentless!

RHC 08-23-2004 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by WickedWon
ENOUGH !! Get the new boat built with the 1075's we'll run'em side by side and that's that ! Hell you already know that they run well, THEY FREAK'N IDLE GREAT, and they use pump gas. I'm the one who can break anything, that horseshoe up your azz will keep your chit working regardless of other peoples experiences so why even ask about "their" problems :rolleyes: Knowing what I know about the driveability of the 1075's if your new boat runs with mine, the Sterlings will be for sale the next morning......God I haven't owned stock Mercs in 20 years.............

"Stir the Pot"!!!! Stir the Pot ,,, thats what He said ,,,, Just keep it up,,,,, and you had the nerve to tell me to stop!!!!! Ha,, Ha ,, Ha,,, Just go get him Big Guy!!! :D :D :D Make Capt O write the ck. :) :) :eek:

RHC

WickedWon 08-24-2004 07:07 AM

Hey Parn, 2 1/2 hours to Chicago ! It's a 100 miles ! What the hell, you guys on a "economy" run ? :D :D I thought I was the only one who did "chugging tours" of lake Michigan :rolleyes: So thats how you guys get those motors to last so long....hmmmmmm....... :D

Danny Usnik 08-24-2004 08:58 AM

[QUOTE=Nauti Kitty]JM How did you ever get a boat built in your life? You analyze chit more than the cia. :rolleyes:

Forget the boat. You should see the 20 minute process of him ordering a cheeseburger.
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Nauti Kitty 08-24-2004 09:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by WickedWon
Hey Parn, 2 1/2 hours to Chicago ! It's a 100 miles ! What the hell, you guys on a "economy" run ? :D :D I thought I was the only one who did "chugging tours" of lake Michigan :rolleyes: So thats how you guys get those motors to last so long....hmmmmmm....... :D

Had to go south to Hammond for petrol first. :rolleyes:

Several pee stops and numerous drying off sessions also. See how the chugging turns into hauling in no time? I've never boated with you erie boys in rough water but I am willing to bet you would have had smiles on your faces. Two more big dogs running with us would have made for a pretty site. Aso would have made for four boats on lake mich instead of two. :cool: I can never figure out where everyone else is when it's like that? :rolleyes: NK

BTW JD going to loto? Brandon see you on friday, NK

BLee 08-24-2004 09:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
Brandon see you on friday, NK

Hey brotha! Got your message this morning. Can't wait till this weekend! I should be there around 6-7pm Thursday night. We are going to have a blast. :drink: :D

Nauti Kitty 08-24-2004 04:09 PM

Ditto Man. Curt, John and I are coming off the world tour of drinking in the last 4 weeks. Milwaukee, Chicago, Saugatuck and of course our very own watering hole, The Kirby Grill, Grand Haven, Mi. "Hello" :cool:

We should hit between 2 am and 8am Friday depending on how much beauty sleep Primal boy needs. Regardless, a couple of red bulls and we will be raring to go. Looking forward to riding alongside the big gun again. :drink: NK