Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Royal Purple Poker Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/81438-royal-purple-poker-run.html)

Jassman 06-16-2004 07:11 PM

Re: Royal Purple Poker Run

Rob, you lucky ****s, you get off more time than anyone I know, I envy you. How did you get that shot of us, were you there, and I missed your Hustler, I find that hard to believe. And yes we got caught in that storm, it was a bad one. See you this weekend, Jeff :)

kathycool 06-16-2004 10:31 PM

We'll be there!!!

jmeng 06-16-2004 10:57 PM

George, I'm counting on you to take plenty of pictures.

Strip Poker 388 06-16-2004 11:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by JASSMAN
Rob, you lucky ****s, you get off more time than anyone I know, I envy you. How did you get that shot of us, were you there, and I missed your Hustler, I find that hard to believe. And yes we got caught in that storm, it was a bad one. See you this weekend, Jeff :)

Jeff I get One Saturday a Month off then I have to make it up the next week . No such thing as vacation days here :mad:

My budy took the picture, he was still at the Prop Stop in a SeaRay. You must of caught his attention enough to get your picture taken :D :D We had allready headed to Charlies and caught the RAIN at TinLizzies. Got a wet ass it wasnt fun. I left the boat at Charlies for the party so I could drink. We ended up with about 40 something people with us at Charlies.It was like the name of you boat Xcess Wetness .

Maybe we will have some good weather this week end were due!!

Rob

racer-x6 06-17-2004 08:24 AM

Sandy, we will be coming down Saturday morning and I can't wait. last year we won 2nd place.
Eric

Jassman 06-17-2004 01:23 PM

Eric, you lucky Dog, that's great, the most we have won ever was a Steak dinner at Paradise Pizza . have you tried the new Steamer rest.? pretty good, very close to Ft. Walton's Old Bay Steamer. See ya Sat. on the water. :) Sandy

Strip Poker 388 06-18-2004 07:33 AM

We are headed down today. We will see yall Saturday am. Weather is looking good and we should have a good run . Looking foward to meeting up with everybody. Eric we need to let the girls enter the Prop Stop wet T-Shirt contest and make a little beer money :D

Rob

Pedal Pusher 06-18-2004 08:06 AM

We'll be there!Big group of v-bottoms running together.A 38 nor-tech,38 cig ts,2 33 powerplays,30 cig mystic,and a couple of bajas.Looks like it's going to be one of those days! See everyone this weekend Billy

JnT 06-18-2004 12:03 PM

We will be hanging out around Jaegers.

mobilecal 06-18-2004 03:46 PM

see yall tomorrow. Yee haw