Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Royal Purple Poker Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/81438-royal-purple-poker-run.html)

racer-x6 06-16-2004 03:10 PM

Royal Purple Poker Run

Who's Going To The Royal Purple Poker Run This Weekend?
Looks Like Good Weather!

totalmp 06-16-2004 03:16 PM

Re: Royal Purple Poker Run

We'll be there with the TMP Fountain, Cyclone, Tops Off Racing, and Xcess Wetness, as well as several of our other customers.

racer-x6 06-16-2004 03:23 PM

Steven,
That 350 With The Bad Water Pump Also Had A Bent Rod On No.8,
I Had Another One So It Was Not A Big Deal.
Thanks For Your Help.
Eric

Jassman 06-16-2004 04:35 PM

Eric,
are you planning to be there too. Jeff and I look forward to seeing you. Sandy

Strip Poker 388 06-16-2004 05:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We will be there.I hope the weather holds out.

Here is Jeff&Sandy's boat before the storm at the TickFaw 200 run.

Jassman 06-16-2004 05:20 PM

Hey Rob,
glad to hear you guys will be there too, I am finally feeling better, not 100%, but I think the alcohol will take care of it, I'm too tired of being cooped up. thanks for all the getwell wishes. can't wait til Saturday. see you there. Sandy

Strip Poker 388 06-16-2004 05:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a picture of my Hustler on the TickFaw 200 run at the Prop Stop.That is Eric [Racerx6] surrounded by our first mates. :D :D Eric we had a blast even though it rained.

Between me and Eric we had 64 people in our group from Mississippi that went to the Run(Party) in May. :eek:

Sandy looking forward to seeing y'all again .We missed ya at the Ship Island blow out.Eric got caught in the storm comming back in .He said it got BADD.

Who else is going ????

Rob

Strip Poker 388 06-16-2004 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by JASSMAN
Hey Rob,
glad to hear you guys will be there too, I am finally feeling better, not 100%, but I think the alcohol will take care of it, I'm too tired of being cooped up. thanks for all the getwell wishes. can't wait til Saturday. see you there. Sandy

Sandy Glad your better. We are going to hit the River Friday,Saturday and Sunday. Thought about runing over to Friend's at Madisonville Sunday for lunch.We are going back Monday

Rob

mobilecal 06-16-2004 06:14 PM

I am going this weekend, but will probably hang out mostly at the prop stop. We are not going to do the run just the drinks. Got a pick of your boat?

Who else is going?

jmeng 06-16-2004 06:36 PM

Not doing the run but we might stop by the Prop Stop