Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   So who is the king of the hudson 2004? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/81616-so-who-king-hudson-2004-a.html)

T2x 06-21-2004 03:57 PM

Re: So who is the king of the hudson 2004?

Originally Posted by Ron P
That doesn't look like one of the canopied OLs. Who is that?

That's a canopied OL.

T2x

BLee 06-21-2004 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by T2x
My take is that the gap is narrowing but Jet Set is still king....

Do you think "Jet Set" could outrun "Sorcerer?" Or the other way around.

Sofa King 06-21-2004 04:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a closer look

T2x 06-21-2004 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by PokerRunGunT/S
Do you think "Jet Set" could outrun "Sorcerer?" Or the other way around.

I'd pick Jet Set based simply on his seat time...... 400 + hours

But the idea of a "race" between the two is probably a bad idea given the risk involved...... BTW don't forget Howard Arneson.

We interviewed Mike Fusco last Thursday...and he is working on a new and MUCH more powerful project...using a 46 Skater as a platform (Jet Set is a 40). His attention to detail, spare parts and engines, prop inventory, base of knowledge, and first hand experience is almost overwhelming.......

Add to that the fact that he is a consumate gentleman and humble to boot and you can't help but be impressed.

T2x

BLee 06-21-2004 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by T2x

But the idea of a "race" between the two is probably a bad idea given the risk involved...... BTW don't forget Howard Arneson.

T2x

Well, I just meant all out speed, not to actually line them up together. What about Frank Babarino's new 46? It's gonna pack some air.

boot 06-21-2004 04:35 PM

T2x , you say you interviewed Mike ? Is it for a magazine or what ?
HE is a good guy and has learned fast how to handle and maintaine his boat . And yes, He learned a lot from Howard Arneson which you now know the two are extremely close .

PokerRunGunT/S , How fast do the others run ? I know they are beautiful and have big power,but do they brake 200 mph ? ......... Jet set is out there .........

SHARKEY-IMAGES 06-21-2004 09:10 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by T2x

One more thing...the "OL NAVY" was very impressive...... about 20 of them lined up in a row at the dock with every color scheme imaginable.

T2x

It looked something like this:

Jonas 06-21-2004 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by T2x

We interviewed Mike Fusco last Thursday...and he is working on a new and MUCH more powerful project...using a 46 Skater as a platform (Jet Set is a 40). His attention to detail, spare parts and engines, prop inventory, base of knowledge, and first hand experience is almost overwhelming.......

Add to that the fact that he is a consumate gentleman and humble to boot and you can't help but be impressed.

T2x

My money would be on howard arneson!! he has gotta have more seat time and ex;perience than most of us put together i would think?
i have seen his monsters runnin around her in the san fran area its getting nutty,.. col but nutty

Shane 06-21-2004 09:19 PM

Kewl!

Jonas 06-21-2004 09:30 PM

oh this is funny....... my buddy just saw these pics and said; those outerlimits really remind me and compare to the 40 advantage they came out with a few yrs ago with the hard top huh..
lmao....
would that be horrid,u just spent 1 mil on a boat and some numnuts says that to u..