Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   38 Fountain Project pics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/81661-38-fountain-project-pics.html)

open87 06-22-2004 03:11 PM

Re: 38 Fountain Project pics

Originally Posted by vette131
do us all a favor & limit your comments to first hand experience & let the owners of these boats speak for themselves.

haven't read a single post from richard or his lady who owns the boat , just u and your click :rolleyes:

vette131 06-22-2004 03:46 PM

bring all the money you wer'e going to give mark to build your engine & a gps.
we'll match it & break your little piggy bank wide open!!! bring some clean underwear & cash because we don't take credit cards & we don't like the smell of ****!!!!!

totalmp 06-22-2004 03:48 PM

They, like us have nothing to prove. They are thrilled with the way the boat performs, but I'll let them know your opinion on their boat. I'm sure they'll be devastated. The boat will be in Lake Havasu for another photo shoot this week through the 4th. Myself and my click built the boat, where do you fit in this equation?

Downtown42 06-22-2004 03:51 PM

can I join the click?

Jamie B. 06-22-2004 04:03 PM

lol

I have to laugh here because this kind of talk / situation / discussion is EXACTLY the same way it happens on the street when trying to set up a street race / drag race at the track with hi powered cars.

:argue:

open87 06-22-2004 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by vette131
bring all the money you wer'e going to give mark to build your engine & a gps.
we'll match it & break your little piggy bank wide open!!! bring some clean underwear & cash because we don't take credit cards & we don't like the smell of ****!!!!!

MIKE ,YOU HAVE NO CLUE AS TO THE $$$ I HAVE ,MARK IS PAID IN FULL PLUS A FEW EXTRA NOTES IF NEEDED. IF YOUR SMELLING CHIT , QUIT EATTING THEM 89 CENT BURRITOS ,AND WHILE YOUR AT IT DO SOMETHING WITH THAT KETCHUP AND MUSTARD PAINT JOB IT'S 2004 NOT 1984 WHERE WAS TUBBS ,I FIGURED YOU WERE CROCKET :)

open87 06-22-2004 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by totalmp
, where do you fit in this equation?

EQUATION ,DATS A BIG WORD :argue:

tomtbone1993 06-22-2004 05:16 PM

Enough of the bull chit!!!!!!!!!! Bring Cyclone to Tx and give me a f&#^ing ride!!!!!!!!
I have only been on the lake once this year!!!!!!!!!!! And I havn't been to any poker runs!!!!!!!!!!!

vette131 06-22-2004 05:40 PM

the boat was painted when i bought it. if you would like to take shots at germond graphics feel free. lets see a rotten 1972 parasail boat with no motor or interior or paint, and you have the balls to critic a real cigarette that actually runs??
get out from behind the key board little man & get on the water so we can all go parasailing!! i hear those guys make good money pulling tourists with boats like yours. show us some pictures of your paint job. I didn't know you had such hostility towards me. why didn't you come up & say hi so we could have talked about my paint job??? bring some of that big cash & your gps
& I'll have enough money to get a paint job that meets your criteria. your
pal mike

jmeng 06-22-2004 06:46 PM

Hell I like vette131's paint job and I wasn't even old enough to drive in the '80s. :drink: