Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake George !!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/81901-lake-george.html)

Shane 06-25-2004 01:28 PM

Re: Lake George !!!

Hey Shawn,

How's things out west? Wait till you see what Jason has done to the house! I have helped him when ever possible. If you are out and about over the 4th weekend cruise on by the house.

Shane

FountainCS 06-25-2004 01:40 PM

Sounds good Shane, I'm sure I'll see you out there. The Fountain is going in on Tues or Wed of that week.

Oh yeah, sunny and 85 to 95 every day here. See you soon.

Shawn

Shane 06-25-2004 01:43 PM

Forget the weather....tell me about the HOTTIES that we have so MANY of out here! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

FountainCS 06-25-2004 02:17 PM

I'm sure you don't want to hear that you can't swing a dead cat without hitting 3 or 4 hot chicks...so I won't tell ya. We'll catch up over the 4th. Good conversation for the A. Later.

otis311 06-26-2004 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by Nykamp
Keep an eye out for the 36 APACHE that just moved to the lake,John who owns it is a great guy.

Saw it last weekend. Looks real nice !!!

otis311 06-26-2004 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by FountainCS
Hey Bob, what happened to the Tiger? I'll be back next Friday for 10 days. I'm sure I'll see you at the A or elsewhere. I have to put some hours on the new 496 HO. Oh yeah, I'll be on crutches too, ruptured my Achilles Tendon last week fun fun. I have enough trouble leaving the A on two good feet, this could get interesting. See you soon.

Shawn

I ran in the NYC poker run last weekend and ran along side of HOTBOAT (which is amazing in itself, that his boat was actually running) and he must have put his curse onto my boat. The lower end on the port engine has got a knock in it. So before I blow her up, Its going in for surgury

otis311 06-26-2004 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by WickedWon
Are you aware of who you just invited into your home ? :eek: Hey, all of us on Lake Erie owe ya for giving us a break :D

This pic was after two beers, keep it in mind and hide all your kids stuff ;)

No problem, If my house (and wife) can handle G.L. Harvie. It can handle anybody

FountainCS 06-27-2004 10:26 AM

Sorry to hear that Bob, when will she be done? See you next weekend? If it's back by then, how bout a ride? I'll buy drinks after.

Shawn

GLH 06-27-2004 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by OTIS311
No problem, If my house (and wife) can handle G.L. Harvie. It can handle anybody

:D