Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Extreme Motorsports/TMP Racing Radar Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/81948-extreme-motorsports-tmp-racing-radar-run.html)

open87 08-19-2004 03:12 PM

Re: Extreme Motorsports/TMP Racing Radar Run

yo jeff ,ttt you got people asking and wanting to enter looksie

Jassman 08-19-2004 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by open72
yo jeff ,ttt you got people asking and wanting to enter looksie

None of the 11 called the shop to sign up, get real Eric, get a life. :rolleyes:

HyperBaja 08-19-2004 05:38 PM

Will be there. Is it just a one pass event or will I need more than two bottles?

JnT 08-19-2004 05:42 PM

Give them hell Hyperbaja!

open87 08-19-2004 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by JASSMAN
None of the 11 called the shop to sign up, get real Eric, get a life. :rolleyes:

you never said for people to call and sign up. oh , i got a life , might not be as glamorus as yours :eek: but i'm lovin' it :drink:

Jassman 08-19-2004 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by totalmp
Not sure of the date. Party will be at Jaegers. We need contestants. Those interested, let us know, and we'll work out a date that works for everyone.

Steve

Eric, seems pretty self explanitory to me.....or did you want us to personally stop by your house and have you sign all the forms, and collect the entry fees, yeah right. :rolleyes:

Jassman 08-19-2004 07:27 PM

[QUOTE=totalmp]Thanks Eric, Hopefully we can get some commitments out of several of the fast cats in our area, that way it makes a good show. Once we get some commitments, we will work with them to pick a date that works for everyone. We have a few places, so water conditions won't be a factor. We need to set a date because we will have to give the playmates a heads up, as they will come in to help promote the event.

Steve[/QUOTE

Eric, another plea, how come no takers, no phone calls, you were on this thread, why didnt you call your buddies that wanted to go to the event that bad, you seem to open your mouth every other time, why stop now. :rolleyes:

Jassman 08-19-2004 07:28 PM

eric,

We will discuss location with all participants. Wherever everyone feels like they will get a fair run is where we'll do it. The prop stop will be a great place to end it. As things progress, I'll talk to Milton and set something up. We will obviously need more than one boat to run, though. If anybody knows anyone interested, let them know about it. Winner takes all, and I guarantee no one will leave without a party.

Steve

Gee Eric, this one was personally to you :blaster: Your personal vendetta, against those guys just because they wouldn't build your motor's for specific reasons, is childish on your part. TMP is done dealing with you on this subject, get positive, quit being so negative. They work fine with the boaters in our area, as well as have a nice following. If you guys don't want to go to the run, just say so, or don't say anything at all. Cyclone should not be a threat, so what if he's possibly faster, you guys need to come out and see, it's alot more fun when you have a bunch of guys with alot of hp and awesome machines runing and working together vs alot of lip service, and that unfortunately is what you've been doing Eric, END THE RUMORS, Cyclone wants to run against somebody, this would be a fun run, everyone would be a winner, and the bottom line, working together. :)

Jassman 08-19-2004 07:31 PM

Keith,

We've been trying to play nice the whole time, but we're the same as you, and won't back down from anyone. I've been in your boat, and know what it can do, and I've also been in David's boat. No one can take anything away from either boat. Its very easy for someone to take cheap shots from the dock, but they have no idea what we go through to make these boats perform the way they do. You're more than welcome to ride with us anytime you get the bug. The event should be great for everyone. Precision Marine is on board, GCOffshore, as well as several of our vendors. Not to mention, we're going to throw one bad ass party afterwards. I think Bacchus and Sporl should definetely come, so maybe we can help them get rid of the chip on their shoulders. Stop by if you get a chance, we haven't seen you in a while. We coulds use the feedback on how the event should go down.

Steve

Eric, I think line 4 and 5 is about you. :rolleyes:

Jassman 08-19-2004 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by open72
TMP , how is this production coming along? it's my understanding that it will be in the intercoastal. sometime in late fall????

Where did you come up with that B.S.