Need a good boat wax; captains exhaust >

Need a good boat wax; captains exhaust

Notices

Need a good boat wax; captains exhaust

Old 06-26-2004, 08:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Need a good boat wax; captains exhaust

No problem. I didn't know you were getting a new boat! New PowerQuest?
Old 06-26-2004, 08:46 AM
Registered

So I guess what you're saying is:
The carnuba provides the shine and the beads - lasts about 2 weeks.
The polymers provide the protection, sheet the water and lasts a looong time.

Yep, you got it. It seems that the latest "buzz word" is polymers. The thing to keep in mind is, like most products, there are good polymers and bad polymers. Some of the top chemists in the world have not been able to duplicate the polymers that go into Waxing Frenzy! The protection you get far surpasses any other wax on the market. Our wax actually takes the finish to a new level...better than factory.
Old 06-26-2004, 08:52 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Kim, we have been using Roll Off first, spraying it on, it cuts the tar, grease, love bugs, and then wash with your wash/wax. Are we doing anything wrong that might cancel out the protection of each other, or might harm our paint on our work trucks. Thanks Jeff
Old 06-26-2004, 09:21 AM
Registered

Re: Need a good boat wax; captains exhaust

Originally Posted by JASSMAN
Kim, we have been using Roll Off first, spraying it on, it cuts the tar, grease, love bugs, and then wash with your wash/wax. Are we doing anything wrong that might cancel out the protection of each other, or might harm our paint on our work trucks. Thanks Jeff
Jeff,
Roll Off, being strong enough to clean whitewall tires, will strip the carnauba from your finish. Fortunately, with our 3-part system, you will still get the protection, but will probably not see any beading. Other than that, you shouldn't cause harm to your paint. I have not used Roll Off, so I do not have hands-on experience with it. From what I have read, it's pretty good stuff.

Just curious...have you tried our Super Degreaser? We recently upgraded the formulation, achieving results that even top chemists at major chemical manufacturing plants thought were impossible. Remind me to send you some. You'll love it!
Old 06-26-2004, 09:32 AM
Registered

so you are saying in order for the frenzy to work as good as the starbrite that i always have used, i had to put my starbrite on FIRST, let it cure, then apply your wax AFTER. Seems like double the work and money for the same protection that i had.
Old 06-26-2004, 09:40 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Kim,

we have not tried your super degreaser yet, I would love to try it. I guess I should have called ya on this before I ordered last week, I just received my order yesterday for your vinyl protectant, wash and wax and the orange concentrate. could you please send me some degreaser? what is the largest size avail? can you use the same info from your p.o. # 531, invoice #6331. if not please email me, Thanks, Sandy.
Old 06-26-2004, 09:42 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 139 Likes on 84 Posts

Collinite Fleetwax.
Old 06-26-2004, 10:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by hi-perf-2000
so you are saying in order for the frenzy to work as good as the starbrite that i always have used, i had to put my starbrite on FIRST, let it cure, then apply your wax AFTER. Seems like double the work and money for the same protection that i had.
"Teflon" is not a wax. What I'm saying is that in order to get the benefits of both the "Teflon" and wax, you need to let the "Teflon" do it's job before applying wax....any wax.

You also need to realize that, for any "Teflon" to continue doing it's job, you need to apply a second coat 30 days after the first. If you want the Teflon protection, you are going to have to do double the work, whether now or 30 days from now.
Old 06-26-2004, 10:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JASSMAN
Kim,

we have not tried your super degreaser yet, I would love to try it. I guess I should have called ya on this before I ordered last week, I just received my order yesterday for your vinyl protectant, wash and wax and the orange concentrate. could you please send me some degreaser? what is the largest size avail? can you use the same info from your p.o. # 531, invoice #6331. if not please email me, Thanks, Sandy.
Hey, Sandy...
Largest size available?....55 gallon drum!!! I can put that on the PO! Just kidding. I'm at the office today 'til around 1:00. Give me a call, if you get a chance.

Thanks.
Old 07-14-2004, 01:40 AM
Registered

Kim - First rule of business. Never bang another person or company to try and better yourself. I could reply right back and point out all the pro's & con's of your product(s) and how your company conducted itself in NY and how this scenario was quite the opposite, but, I refuse to engage myself in such a manor. Lets be professional. I would appreciate it if you conducted yourself likewise. There is enough business out there for everyone. My company has never said a negative word about yours and never will. All 80 of my employees are instructed never to speak badly of a competitor. Your product and our product are two different designs. Period.

Boat Shield is a new technology protectant and has many benefits. If anyone would like to learn about a product that Dillon Chemical offers and what the pro's and con's of each are, I would be more than happy to discuss in detail and educate via telephone. 610.539.3295

Last edited by Danny D; 07-14-2004 at 02:13 AM.

Quick Reply: Need a good boat wax; captains exhaust

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.