Need a good boat wax; captains exhaust >

Need a good boat wax; captains exhaust

Notices

Need a good boat wax; captains exhaust

Old 07-14-2004, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Need a good boat wax; captains exhaust

Dont know about the Boatshield. Never tried it myself so I wont comment on it. I have used Meguires, 3M, and Mothers. None of those three have been as easy to use as the Frenzy. That is one of the reasons why I picked up the Frenzy product line through my marina. It goes straight on, in the sun, and will come straight off with no effort. This after you coat the entire boat to include the glass/plexiglass. I have also been extremely impressed with how effective the Shark Tower metal polisher works. I cleaned my brother's work truck and hit the chrome and metal with Shark Tower. You can now use the back sides of the mirrors to shave with. I met with the Amos' prior to picking up the line and had a nice lunch and conversation with them. After doing police work for over 6 years, I can tell when somebody is trying to pull a fast one on me. They did nothing of the sort and were completely forward with the benefits and limits of their products. I've been happy with them and the product. So far, all the people that have bought it from me have been happy also.
Old 07-14-2004, 05:27 PM
Registered

Reckless...are you planning to participate in our Poker Run on August 20/21? We hope all of the HRPA members will be able to help out with this worthwhile cause...and have a great time to boot! Not to mention Hooters girls, helicopter coverage from Poker Runs America, and a variety of new high performance boats that are very rare in our area. No matter what you use to wax your boat, here's yet one more place to SHINE!
Old 07-14-2004, 05:28 PM
Registered

Hey, Jason...

Thanks for the kind words. How's biz up there?
Old 07-14-2004, 06:49 PM
Registered

We are a distributor for Dan in the Ohio, Kentucky,Indiana, Tenn,
etc. And we have had very positive feedback. The Swipe Wipes work awesome and they are very convenient. When we are working on the boats or engines we automatically go for the swipes. We have also used the Boat Shield on everything. To this day it still beads up and is slick and thats after 8-10 major rainfalls.

Everyone is going to be fan of their favorite product and its hard to change. All you have to do is try all the products out there and see which one fits you. Obviously we choose the Boat Shield, but we used other products before this was introduced and wouldn't use anything else.

Like Dan said before, this is a big market and there is enough business to keep everyone happy. Its not about who has the best this or that.

Thanks so much for the publicity!!!

We choose to represent our product in a professional manner and conduct ourselves appropriately in a public forum.

Sincerely,

Kevin Taylor

Sigma Performance
Old 07-15-2004, 06:55 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by frenzy
Reckless...are you planning to participate in our Poker Run on August 20/21? We hope all of the HRPA members will be able to help out with this worthwhile cause...and have a great time to boot! Not to mention Hooters girls, helicopter coverage from Poker Runs America, and a variety of new high performance boats that are very rare in our area. No matter what you use to wax your boat, here's yet one more place to SHINE!
This poker run should be the s**t!!!!
I'm in, so is Macklin and Vyper340. It also seems EVERYONE I've talked to about this PR is going to do it. Probably waiting till last minute to register like me.

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron
Old 07-15-2004, 09:38 AM
Registered

Glad you'll be there!!

Still looking for sponsors and vendors. Swipe Wipes??
Old 07-15-2004, 10:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by frenzy
Glad you'll be there!!

Still looking for sponsors and vendors. Swipe Wipes??
Hmmmmmmmmmm.....

You bash him, then you want him to give you $$ to be a sonsor?
Old 07-15-2004, 10:44 AM
Registered

Re: Need a good boat wax; captains exhaust

Guess I don't see where offering someone an opportunity to introduce their product to our area (for charity) is such a bad thing. But, then again, I seem to have missed SOMETHING in this thread.
Old 07-15-2004, 11:26 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

I don't mind trying different items. It's just I have such an inventory of "decent" products already, I hate to just toss them (at $10-$18 per) before using them up. I'll try the Nu-Finish (have to make the wife feel good since she bought it for me) tomorrow along with changing the oils etc and see how easy it is to use. Kevin (G-Force II) will provide me with the Frenzy to try later after either I'm out, or decide to toss the others I still have in my shed.

I had to bail out of the RPBA gig due to a business conference in Tampa that week/weekend, so that has freed up both the funds and window of opportunity to do yours now. My summer has been fairly booked. There's a few others waiting on Bill to get off the pot and commit before signing themselves....
Old 07-15-2004, 12:03 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Waiting on ME??

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron

Quick Reply: Need a good boat wax; captains exhaust

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.