Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2 weeks till SOTW!!! Who's going?!?!?!!? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/82067-2-weeks-till-sotw-whos-going.html)

Spine Tingler 06-26-2004 06:15 PM

Re: 2 weeks till SOTW!!! Who's going?!?!?!!?

Hey PRG are you going for sure? Who is riding with you? I'm riding with Michael or Delo.

BLee 06-26-2004 06:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by welladjusted
Hey PRG are you going for sure? Who is riding with you? I'm riding with Michael or Delo.

Yes I'm going for sure. I'm riding with my buddy Jim on his 41 Saber "WickedWon." The yellow one in the above pics. Can't wait! :cool:

PatriYacht 06-28-2004 09:15 AM

Thanks for all the info on the phone Rob (Ramb). It looks like we will be hooking up with the Holland guys as well. We will spend the night at ElDeans Marina ($1.25 a ft) Mr & Mrs Dyno and us are getting a group together for a Friday night barbecue at the Marina. They have a pool and and hot tub, and are right by the boat ramp. I guess we will take our chances for Saturday night in GH if we get a slip fine, if not we will go back to Holland, I have been told it is only 18 miles from GH so that is not to bad by boat or car. Anyone wanting to join us on Friday night is welcome.
Donna, Ms PatriYacht

Quiet Storm 06-28-2004 12:33 PM

I'll be there but in the red boat.

dyno 06-28-2004 12:57 PM

Roger where are you staying???are you in the run with the red boat?

Rambunctious 06-28-2004 02:11 PM

donna, glad you got some things figured out. should be a good time.

let me know when you want the map to the marina.

BYW, I knew there was something going on for fri night when you asked, just couldn't remember at the time......

but now I do!!! I'll be at the Van F'in Halen/Sammy Hagar concert in Grand Rapids!!!!!!! it's gonna be a great weekend. !!!!!!!!

So i will prolly see you guys at the boat launch at 9:30am Saturday with my motley crew.... :D

Ramb

Quiet Storm 06-28-2004 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by dyno
Roger where are you staying???are you in the run with the red boat?

I'm staying at the Fountain Inn.

Yea, its the red boat. The Sonic is sick. Its going to be a little more exciting :eek: but I have a good crew :argue: :)

26scarab 06-28-2004 03:35 PM

We will be there in a 80mph 31 Scarab, hopefully we can hang with Mitch in the big water !!

MarkSmith 06-28-2004 04:03 PM

I heard that there are only a few spots left. I made the cut-off, so I will be there.

Mark Smith

29mirage 06-29-2004 12:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We will be there......Looking forward to it.