Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
2 weeks till SOTW!!!  Who's going?!?!?!!? >

2 weeks till SOTW!!! Who's going?!?!?!!?

Notices

2 weeks till SOTW!!! Who's going?!?!?!!?

Old 06-29-2004, 01:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 2 weeks till SOTW!!! Who's going?!?!?!!?

It will be me, chuck and some of his friends, Rob, Darin, Mike, Don....we will all be there. Looking forward to a great day. We will all meet in Holland like Rob said and follow them around. Looking forward to seeing all there!!
Old 06-30-2004, 11:01 AM
Registered

Would like to come over but we are still working on the boat and will not be ready in time.
Old 06-30-2004, 12:18 PM
Registered

Re: 2 weeks till SOTW!!! Who's going?!?!?!!?

I will be there.Doc Dave and Doc Karen in the 50 Nor-tech Cat.I have teamed up with John Gardner as The Great Lakes Nor-Tech Dealers.Terry Sobo (Nor-Tech National Sales Manager) and the Misses will be ridding with us. Hey Welladjusted----buy your own damn boat Heehheheheh. Call us next week Scott.
Old 06-30-2004, 01:32 PM
Registered

Hey Dave: Don't you know someone who needs a Trojan? By the way, if I buy my own I won't get to ride with my friends, what kind of fun is that? All the fun at a fraction of the costs! Just kidding! I'll call you mid week and we'll be up there (Grand Haven) Friday. Have a safe 4th!
Old 06-30-2004, 05:01 PM
WickedWon

Finally got the WickedWon in the water for the first time this year, tweaked a few things with some success, speeds are up just a little but the boat has an even better attitude in the rough ( man was it kick'n in lake Michigan yesterday) and takes a great set at speed. Still chasing some minor gremlins but should have it ready for PokerRunGunT/S to clean up and detail next friday night ( can't ya just see him upside down in the bilge getting that last oil smudge off while we look on with a beverage in hand ) Yeah Right ! Lets see, my crew this year is PRGT/S the OSO Cig poster boy, Jesse James, the most hated guy on OSO, BustedGun, the guy with the least luck on OSO ( he changed his name to HalfNutz but BustedGun is much more fitting) and my poor wife who has to deal with all of us . Having all three 41' Sabers running together for the first time should make it even more fun. Of course Parnell ( NautiKitty) is hoping for 4 - 5's ( cause he's sick) I'd just like a nice solid chop to keep it interesting Whatever it's always a great time so if we haven't met stop over and introduce yourself, I tend to be an azzhole but my wife Mary is terminally pleasant

See YA
Jim Deitz

Old 06-30-2004, 05:53 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hey azz hole cant wait to see mary again
Old 07-01-2004, 06:10 AM
WickedWon

Hey Marc, any truth to the rumor that the newly repowered 47' Apache Kemosabe might be attending ???? Any new Chiefs ??? Who owns Smokin Joe now ?? Is it true that a dogs mouth is cleaner than a humans......

Old 07-01-2004, 06:53 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Jim,

I haven't seen Kemosabes entry yet but we always get a lot of last minute entries

Chief isn't ready for the water yet and wont hit the water till everything is done perfectly

As Far as smoking Joe I got a call yesterday and he is broke down and now does not think he will make the event (but you never know )

Is a dogs mouth cleaner????? hmmmmmmmmm
I knew a guy that dated an ugly girl once and he said she had nasty breath so i would take from that that some dogs mouths are not all clean

see ya in a week !! looks like we will have over 100 boats if all remains the same
Old 07-01-2004, 08:20 AM
Registered

Im trying to get Kemosabe to get his lazyAzz over there. He(as of sat.) was still not sure. I will keep trying.I know he wont bring the skater.
Old 07-01-2004, 02:12 PM
Registered

I have a slip now also, I will not be sleeping on the boat so if someone needs a place, it is free. It has a nice cabin and the Marina is really nice. Let me know

Quick Reply: 2 weeks till SOTW!!! Who's going?!?!?!!?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.