Notices

41 Dessert warrior

Old 01-12-2006, 06:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 41 Dessert warrior

Anyone know who owns this 41? I was told it was for sale.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
J
Old 01-12-2006, 06:46 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: 41 Dessert warrior

Hi Jay,

still looking huh.....where's the link to the boat?
Old 01-12-2006, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts

Call Tommy at Cheif he maybe able to help you, last time I saw her at Harbortown she was looking rough. It looked really bad when me and Tonto looked at her when Aqua Toy store had it for sale, barnacles all over the bottom.
Old 01-12-2006, 07:02 PM
Registered

saw it at American Offshore in Lauderdale, sitting in the racks over there.

I contacted the broker on the 41 that the Thad Allen Apache people (steve Koss) were building and they are firm at 50 grand with no MSO on the boat and no apache name to go with it. I told the guys well if you want to MOVE it then call me, I would love to take 2 years and finish that thing up with a pair of 850 sc's in it but they are going to try to hold out at 50 grand. I said okay Ill check back with you on that.
Owner of war party still wants 130 thou for it, WHich is fine honestly but I cant swing that for a boat with NA 650's on old #3 drives (not even 3a's) I heard from the people that were hanging around at that marina when I was there the boat needs some TLC and has twin 900 SC"s in it on 6's wet sump drives.
Well a little TLC works for me, I love wrenching so sign me up if I can get it for under or at 100 thats cool.
How you been? Congrats on the title btw, been a while since I have seen you.
Hurricane wilma kicked me in the hiney and have been doing tons of work on the house last few months. Have insurance claims in out the wazoo, house got slammed silly.
Hope you survived Wilma better than me!

So I am heading down to Lauderdale to look at a 36 on Saturday with twin Chief 600 NA and xr's so that should be good to look at. Still holding out for a 41 though. Figured I would give a 36 a good look at, for the one that bobby built for Thad that I drove with twin 575sci's was a major rush, great running boat and that bottom was all filled in if you can believe that, the step plan they had did not work worth a damn but after filling it in was a great boat to run.
Baja got its rump kicked in the storm too, nothing major but needs a new cover, and the trailer tongue jack that was welded into the structure of the trailer is completely freakin GONE? Looked all over the place for it and it is GONE!
Thats the skinny for now.

Whats up with you?
Old 01-12-2006, 07:04 PM
Registered

Nykamp, I did not see barnacles on the bottom of it at American Offshore but she did look a little on the neglected side no question.
Cool, Ill call Tommy and ask him if he knows anything about it.
THey are chief 900sc's in that thing right to the best of your knowledge?
J
Old 01-13-2006, 04:34 AM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts

I looked at it years ago and it had Tommy's 950's, I think the owner is a buddy of Slingshots here on OSO.
Old 01-13-2006, 06:35 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

havent talked to the kid in awhile ....if your serious i will get in touch.....he definately doesnt need the money so you might not get a deal
Old 01-13-2006, 06:50 AM
Registered

I was just curious what he would want for it and if it had a trailer with it or not.
If it is rough which it seems from 2 stories above my head so little hard to tell about the interior he cant expect 150-200 grand for it but I figured cant hurt to ask. The guys there at American Offshore said it was for sale but had no information on it to give me.
They said they would get in touch with the owner but that never happened. I left my information with them but never got a call or an email.
If it is not too much trouble could you see if it is in fact for sale and what he would want for it?
Thanks much, Appreciate the help.
J
Old 01-13-2006, 06:57 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Does anyone have a picture of this boat?
Old 01-13-2006, 07:56 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Jayl13
I was just curious what he would want for it and if it had a trailer with it or not.
If it is rough which it seems from 2 stories above my head so little hard to tell about the interior he cant expect 150-200 grand for it but I figured cant hurt to ask. The guys there at American Offshore said it was for sale but had no information on it to give me.
They said they would get in touch with the owner but that never happened. I left my information with them but never got a call or an email.
If it is not too much trouble could you see if it is in fact for sale and what he would want for it?
Thanks much, Appreciate the help.
J
If you're persistant and put the cash on the table you'll be surprised what a boat can sell for.

You just have to be willing to ride it out.

Quick Reply: 41 Dessert warrior

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.