Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/82192-few-pics-pirates-run-seneca-lake.html)

outriggers 06-29-2004 10:15 AM

Re: A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake.

3 Attachment(s)
Need, We had a great time! Very well done, well worth our drive up from NJ. We met a bunch of great people. I'll post a few of Frank's pic's. We hope to be back soon, Thanks, Doug

VP 06-29-2004 12:01 PM

:drool: well prez!!!! you survived after all -- i was wondering if you would or not, especially after your panic phone calls and all --

-- Great Job on the 1st of many "Pirates Run" --

I must say, the best part was when we gave away the $1500 in bounty, and especially the $1000 to someone who didn't think he had a chance in hell of winning after the 1st four card draw -- you just never know :D

nice DeWalt tools too -- $65.00 for an 18 volt angle drill -- COME ON!!

i think i paid too much for my Pirates towel -- what did i pay for that ??? - $27.50 ?? :cool: -- for a great cause though - The United Way will certainly be Happy -- hardy har har --

Next Year -- We need one of dem dar Laser Type Marine Radar Guns !!!! Need some help here -- Can anyone help us out ????

One last comment Prez -- Observing the way you go about getting things done, and making things happen, Next years PIRATES RUN II will be a Really Really Big Show !!!! I can't wait

vp

VP 06-29-2004 12:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
one more thing -- here is a shot of our Poker Hand Winners

1st place was won with 3 Aces (Drew his 3rd Ace during the 5th and final card draw ceremony) - 2nd was won with three Kings, third was also three Kings -- congrats to them :drink:

M2 06-29-2004 12:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The photographer took some nice pics.

M2 06-29-2004 12:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
pic 2

M2 06-29-2004 12:50 PM

2 Attachment(s)
here's a pic of that nice top gun.

M2 06-29-2004 12:59 PM

Shane,
Good talking to you. Love your boat. That thing flys!!!
If you ever get down to NC, give me a shout. Maybe we can meet up with Too Old and get him on the water!!!!! :D

Audiofn,
Nice meeting you. Can't wait to see that Formula when it's done.

Billy,
(BE's Thunder 38' Formula. Can't remember your screen name.)
Nice meeting you and your family. Your boat is beautiful. Hope to see you on Seneca again sometime.

M2

VP 06-29-2004 01:05 PM

2 Attachment(s)
some more pics

TeamTaboo 06-29-2004 04:15 PM

Just had to say that Team Taboo had a great event. We will try to make the trip again next year. Good luck with the club and keep up the great events. It's Tuesday about 5pm we just got home, your run was worth the drive AGAIN THANKS Bill

Need-the-Speed 06-29-2004 05:44 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Still coming in....