Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake. >

A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake.

Notices

A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake.

Old 06-27-2004, 04:15 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake.

The Pirates Run on Seneca Lake was a success. With the exception of a few minor technical items, it seemed like everybody had a great time. For the most part the weather cooperated and nobody got hurt. What more could we ask for. Here are a few pics......
Attached Thumbnails A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake.-im000344.jpg   A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake.-im000351.jpg   A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake.-im000350.jpg  

Old 06-27-2004, 04:17 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Default Re: A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake.

more
Attached Thumbnails A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake.-im000345.jpg   A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake.-im000349.jpg   A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake.-im000346.jpg  

Old 06-27-2004, 04:21 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Lunch
Attached Thumbnails A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake.-im000353.jpg   A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake.-im000354.jpg   A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake.-im000355.jpg  

Old 06-27-2004, 04:23 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Last ones
Attached Thumbnails A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake.-im000356.jpg   A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake.-im000360.jpg   A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake.-im000359.jpg  

Old 06-27-2004, 06:42 PM
Registered

Thumbs up Re: A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake.

i had a great time . Thanks for all the hard work You and your many helpers put in to make the first of many pirates runs a success. some of the boats that were there were outstanding . Thanks to all who came from near and far . Speedball.
Old 06-27-2004, 07:58 PM
Registered

Need,

I told you countless time yesterday, and will tell you again. You did one HELL of a job! And for a first timer at organizing such an event, you could NOT have done it any better! Audio and myself had a blast, met some super nice people and dogs (APACHE the chocolate Lab, ANGUS the black Lab, and the really funny and sweet pit bull that I forgot his name, and aside from the Jason Priestly wannabe driving the shuttle boat, everything was as good as could have been. The auction was a blast, and it was CLEARLY evident that you and your friends put in a TREMENDOUS EFFORT to make this not only an EXTREMELY FUN event, but at a reasonable cost as well. Thanks again and I look forward to visiting you guys in the finger lakes at a run soon.

Shane
Old 06-27-2004, 09:31 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I spoke to Audio on his way home and he said very good job for the first year of this event, Congratulations
Now about the date , I would like to run in and bring up the sound system next year. So we just need to have this a week before or after the Alex Bay run
that way some of those guys might be enticed to come show up, we had MY WAY turbines and Extreme Exhibit Nor-tec 5400HP 4 x blower motors.
Old 06-28-2004, 01:05 AM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Thanks for the compliments Shane. It was certainly a pleasure. I'm really happy the way things worked out. I had a TREMENDOUS amount of help from a lot of great people. I'm not positive on this yet but I heard rumors that all the front line docks have been sold for next years event. Now that was Fast! Hope to see that nasty Skater again! N-t-S
P.S. I've got a great shot of your boat . I'll post it soon. I think you were buzzin' by me at about 85 during the run. During the speed run the boat looked Fantastic. Must be nice to hit the triple digits.
Attached Thumbnails A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake.-picture-3-111.jpg   A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake.-picture-3-093.jpg  
Old 06-28-2004, 01:13 AM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Pics from a pace boat...
Attached Thumbnails A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake.-picture-3-108.jpg   A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake.-picture-3-096.jpg  
Old 06-28-2004, 01:17 AM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Anybody seen this in a magazine or four??? Thanks for coming Rick. Great Boat.
Attached Thumbnails A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake.-picture-3-074.jpg  

Quick Reply: A few pics of the Pirates Run on Seneca Lake.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.