Need to know how much this boat is worth

Notices

Need to know how much this boat is worth

Old 05-03-2005, 04:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need to know how much this boat is worth

I was offered a trade and need to know how much this boat is worth

It's a 94 Warlock SXT Cat and he has 110k invested into it. Boat has only been in the water three times in the last 4 yrs. The engine has very low hrs and you can talk with my engine builder (they are top notch). Warlock has not changed the hull design, it seems to be the best thing going. I run the engine every few months and keep it winterized in an enclosed storage. This boat might have 2 full seasons on it and that's it. Custom cover/custom paint/engine-588ci/dyno tuned at 909HP and 936ft lbs at 5500rpm and this is at 10% under on the blower. Pump gas works just fine. It has a big intercooler that prevents detonation. Engine has about 8 hrs on it!

Engine info: Built by All Seasons Marine in Boulder City NV, Mar 2000,drive unit rebuilt Sept 2001--Chevy Pro Stock 4 bolt tall deck, block and heads have been drilled for extra bolt bosses by Paul Pfaff in calif. (added strength), Merlin sq port open chambered heads (extensive port and polish job), Manley stainless valves, Lunati Stroker crank, Crower I-Beam rods, J&E blower pistons, Smith Bros push rods, Sealed Power piston rings, Crane hyd. roller cam part #139661, true roller timing chain, Stellings stainless steel tube in tube (fully jacketed) headers, MSD ignition, oil cooler, Earls fittings, braided steel lines, 10-71 Littlefield blower, Superchiller intercooler, 2 ct-850cfm Holley's-mech secondary (Re-calibrated and flow tested by the Carb Shop in Calif), Milodon oil pan (oil system holds 10-12 qts), 100 amp alternator, Crane roller rockers, everything is studded, stud girdle-unsure of type.

Triple axle Competitive trailer with diamond plate steps for and aft (two axles have brakes), Latham dual ram Hydraulic steering, Spinelli Prop, nose cone on drive unit.

Boat was tested by All Seasons after rebuild, I took it to Havasu 1x in 2001, took it out for an hour in 2002, and just took it out 3 weeks ago and ran it for 45 min. I'm also very easy on my equipment, I usually cruise it at 3000-3500rpm and around 65- 70mph with an occasional blast and that's it.

Bimini top with SS rods-suppose to be good for up to 60 mph (used once).
Attached Thumbnails Need to know how much this boat is worth-warlock-2.jpg   Need to know how much this boat is worth-warlock-3.jpg   Need to know how much this boat is worth-warlock-1.jpg  

Old 05-03-2005, 04:41 PM
Registered

Default Re: Need to know how much this boat is worth

more
Attached Thumbnails Need to know how much this boat is worth-warlock-5.jpg   Need to know how much this boat is worth-warlock-4.jpg  
Old 05-03-2005, 04:45 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's worth what someone is willing to pay for it less 20-30% for your ability to trade it (and that's being nice). If you are looking at it as actual cash value (ACV) and want to turn it into $$ fast, then use that equation.

Retail - 30%+
Old 05-03-2005, 04:58 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Tripple axle trailer under a 25' boat sure is overkill.
Old 05-03-2005, 07:36 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

30-35k.....
Old 05-03-2005, 07:56 PM
BJM
Registered

If that's the kind of boat you want, it's worth 40k. The engine and drive alone are big money. My .02

Last edited by BJM; 05-03-2005 at 08:03 PM.
Old 05-03-2005, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
Tripple axle trailer under a 25' boat sure is overkill.
It's a west coast thing, they all do it out there. I guess they Like to buy their tires in 6's. I've seen an 18' squirter boat on a triple axle out there. I guess they think more axles equals more bling
Old 05-03-2005, 08:31 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BJM
If that's the kind of boat you want, it's worth 40k. The engine and drive alone are big money. My .02

true, if that is the boat you are looking for, then it might be...

but it is a 11 year old boat, with a 5 year old 900 HP motor bolted to a bravo one..... just my .02

it is a nice boat though.... i like the black.