Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
35'Cig. Mistress,OSO/Swipes Boat ?? >

35'Cig. Mistress,OSO/Swipes Boat ??

Notices

35'Cig. Mistress,OSO/Swipes Boat ??

Old 07-14-2004, 01:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 35'Cig. Mistress,OSO/Swipes Boat ??

Hi Rocco,
We approached Bob at Offshore Performance about carrying the SWIPES product for his customer base and using them while repairing his customers boats. It saves tons of up and down the ladder time and his mechanics love them but we just can't quite get him to order.
I keep my boat at the Waterfront Marine (old RPM) because I own one of them new townhomes across the water way (Sunset Marina) and I can look out my window and keep an eye on my boat. That's why she's there. Plus, that bridge is good advertising huh?
Do you have your Swipes yet?

Last edited by Danny D; 07-14-2004 at 01:28 AM.
Old 07-14-2004, 06:24 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by OSOAdmin
We use them everywhere. From grass stains to grease spills.
Old 07-14-2004, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Danny,

Are you going to the race in AC? Have you ever been up river ? Anything past Shadey River Marina is Fresh Water/Brackish it's great for rafting up/hanging out.

I am a Environmental Manager for a large glass mfg. we have properties all over the country, shoot me a PM I will put you in touch with purchasing maybe we can make Swipes a general stores item at are facilities.
Old 07-14-2004, 10:46 PM
Registered

Rocco,
Yes, we are going to be in AC this weekend. I personally will not be there on Sat b/c I have a wedding to attend but I Will be there on Sunday all day for sure. Our Swipes race team (Herbott Racing) will all be there all weekend along with my staff promoting our product line of Swipes & Boat Shield. Come over to our booth on Sunday, I'll by ya a drink, give ya some Swipes to try.
I have met so many nice people since I started this project and it would be great to hang out on the river. I never went down there b/c I don't know the water. You'll have to show me.
I really appreciate you thinking of our business and opportunities for it to grow. Thank you. I will send you a PM.
Thanks,
Dan Dillon

Last edited by Danny D; 07-14-2004 at 10:49 PM.
Old 07-21-2004, 11:40 PM
Registered

Rocco,
I sent you and your purchasing manager the material last week (two seperate boxes). Did you get them yet? Let me know what you think when you get a chance to evaluate. I value your opinion.
Regards,
Dan
Old 07-22-2004, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Danny,

I received the package yesterday, Thank you !! I haven't used them yet. I gave some of the sample packs to the Maintenance dept. for evaluation. I am going on vacation. I will give you a call when I return. Sorry I did not get down to the race on Sunday, I was looking forward to meeting you.
Old 07-22-2004, 02:15 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The Herbott/ Swipes race team will be at next weeks APBA Milwaukee race on Saturday, Then will move operations to the GLSCS on Sunday. If you are planning on attending either race Please stop by and meet Keith, Mike the team, check out the boat as well all the other boats and team's who well be at the events. Then enjoy a Great motor Sport BOAT RACING!!! Jo P4-88
Old 07-22-2004, 08:01 PM
Registered

Rocco - I will probably be down at the shore this weekend with the family. I may also try and meet up with Dean Hoskins. Don't know if you know him or not but he runs in the P5 class. If your free and would like to meet up, give me a call on my cell 610.937.2071.

Joe - Good luck with the double header next weekend. You guys will be busy. That's what I call race devotion!

The Swipes poker run boat is going to NC Kilo run August 6,7 & 8. Come by and visit the SWIPES booth next to the OSO rig.