Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/82357-lake-champlain-milk-run-saturday-july-31st.html)

EvilTwin 07-15-2004 07:51 AM

Re: Lake Champlain Milk Run - Saturday July 31st

Originally Posted by GLH
And now that I think of it like most of our week-ends very little planning is needed or warranted.

I figured this would have to be the case for you to be able to do it every weekend. Isn't dressing yourself even difficult for you!! :D :)

GLH 07-15-2004 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Isn't dressing yourself even difficult for you!! :D :)

It's easy for me to dress on week ends, I have four extra feet on my boat to do it in. :D:D:D

Airpacker 07-15-2004 09:09 AM

Ok FrogDude, I booked a slip at the Turtle for Friday and Saturday night. Looks like with the number of boats coming this year parking might be a little tight and hell knows I won't be able to drive anything anywhere after the official "planning meeting " :) Not sure if I will head for home Sunday or hang till Monday yet. I guess the weather will help me descide that one.
P.S., if theres 6 footers I still want my demo ride on that 42 starting around 1pm saturday :)

EvilTwin 07-15-2004 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
It's easy for me to dress on week ends, I have four extra feet on my boat to do it in. :D:D:D

Wow! I did not know your belly has grown so much that those 4 feet are necessary!!! :D :crazy:

GLH 07-15-2004 05:42 PM

Wow! I did not know your belly has grown so much that those 4 feet are necessary!!! :D :crazy:

It's not the belly that grows on an overnight.

powerguy 07-15-2004 06:50 PM

A romantic overnight can cause someone's belly to grow :D :D :D

EvilTwin 07-16-2004 08:45 AM

It is a chain reaction. One thing grows, then before to long something else is growing! :D (congratulations by the way).

Gl,

you should bring that thing down to Sacandaga next weekend for the Beach bash at Sport Island. It would be a way to put some time on it as well.

GLH 07-16-2004 10:20 AM

GL, you should bring that thing down to Sacandaga next weekend for the Beach bash at Sport Island. It would be a way to put some time on it as well.

I think the only road trip even considered outside of the Montreal to Ottawa trip down the Ottawa River on labor day will be the Alex Bay PR in mid August.
Having to much fun right outside our doorstep.

EvilTwin 07-16-2004 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
I think the only road trip even considered outside of the Montreal to Ottawa trip down the Ottawa River on labor day will be the Alex Bay PR in mid August.
Having to much fun right outside our doorstep.

Are you going to do the 1000 Island Poker run (participate or watch)? If so where are you staying? I am thinking of staying on my boat there too at Keewaydin state park. Nice setup with all the necessities.

GLH 07-16-2004 11:48 AM

Are you going to do the 1000 Island Poker run (participate or watch)? If so where are you staying? I am thinking of staying on my boat there too at Keewaydin state park. Nice setup with all the necessities.

If I go it will be to watch and I would stay the park on the rig.